Jimmy Kimmel shames Bills fan's sign

9 hours ago, Bills Wilk said:

I love my Bills but at this point Terry and Kim just needs to sell them and let them leave to save more embarrassment to the city. Don't worry they'll be jinxed were ever they end up just as the Braves , now Clippers are

No, you can leave instead.

jimmy kimmel has a team scouring the news/internet for quirky things like this, writers that consider focus groups and the current sociopolitical climate and the mood of his sponsors, and reads from a teleprompter to make sure he delivers these pearls of wisdom for maximum effect.  Kudos to him for getting to this point in life.  Still, there was a time not all that long ago where his creative juices had him approaching random women on the street to implore the to "guess what's in my pocket?" with another guy holding a cell phone to film it. 

I'll take a kid who is passionate enough to take his hard-earned money and hop a bus to the ticket booth and buy a ticket for the team he loves to watch them play a team that everyone knows will dominate. I'll take a kid who cares enough to  fire up the old gateway computer, set the font on Times New Roman/bold/all caps and screw the format!  He delivered his message to the people and his message was heard. 

This kid has moxie. How can you not respect a kid like that? 

Screw Kimmel. I'm with the guy with the sign.  He's right you know.

But really, do signs need to be fancy professionally made now?  I remember when people used to make signs with spray paint on bed sheets and hang them form the railing in the upper deck.  You don't see that anymore.  I'm thinking they outlawed them.  Now it's all corporate. Sad.

I remember thinking the same thing when I saw that shot.     

LOL, what was that guy thinking when he made that thing... 

16 hours ago, Kevin1778 said:

Don't be surprised if there is a large Jimmy Kimmel sucks sign at New Era Field this week. ?

Oooohh.    Probably be on legal paper...

Image result for legal paper

Edited by Lurker

16 hours ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Dude i saw that lol... Dabol's play sheet looked like it was in his back pocket for like 3 months n went through the dryer a few times by accident and it looked handwritten and he was staring at it like it was difficult to read.

He actually found it in an old drawer that Dick Jauron left behind.