Which Trash-Heap QB Would You Have Signed?

I'd be interested to see what happened if the Bills actually did offer a contract to Kaepernick.  Would he bring a new lawsuit against the league for having a team sign him where he's destined to fail in order for him to drop the collusion case?

8 hours ago, Augie said:

So, I have to wonder how much of that decision is football related, and how much is perception?  Or even willingness on EJ’s part? Is that possible? I’d think EJ would take the job and the $$$. 

Dead is a deal killer, I think.....

"This guy's dead!"

"Cross him off, then."

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You gotta choose one, or name one I forgot about. Take yourself back to when they pulled the plug on Peterman in Game 1 and consider any unsigned QB out there at the time (or who became available later, like Tom Savage). No saying Kaepernick or Tebow; we've been there, done that too many times already.

Landry Jones.

• Like (+1) 1

The NFL is gotta be pissed at Buffalo for handling the qb situation so poorly and adding gas to the Kaepernick's lawsuit.

I get it... Buffalo fans would probably be among the least receptive fan bases towards his presence in the stadium.. but Matt Barkley??

12 hours ago, Steptide said:

I agree with Ej. He was actually quite good last year when he played for Carr. I'm actually surprised not a single team picked him up. His last start he had 300 yards and 3 tds. That sounds like heaven to me at this point 

You might be thinking of someone else. EJ made two starts in Oakland last year and threw for like 104 and 165 yards in both starts. 

50 minutes ago, Jobot said:

The NFL is gotta be pissed at Buffalo for handling the qb situation so poorly and adding gas to the Kaepernick's lawsuit.

I get it... Buffalo fans would probably be among the least receptive fan bases towards his presence in the stadium.. but Matt Barkley??

Who cares if the fans like him or not?  A coach/GM that listens to the fans is soon sitting with them.