Maxim hot Grandma

Teddy KGB

I just arrived home from my friends Halloween party.  She is beautiful, 50 years old, has two gorgeous daughters, and 10 grandkids.  I told her she is the hottest grandmother I know with 10 grandkids. She blows away that hottest grandmother by miles!

Edited by Pete

7 hours ago, Pete said:

I just arrived home from my friends Halloween party.  She is beautiful, 50 years old, has two gorgeous daughters, and 10 grandkids.  I told her she is the hottest grandmother I know with 10 grandkids. She blows away that hottest grandmother by miles!

Pics or it didn’t happen 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Nice.

I worked with a GILF several years back;  she was in her late 30s and was DTF.   It was the only time I was sorry I was married.

that's robbing the cradle to me..,,,late 30's shheesh( i did have to urban dictionary DTF..lord I am old)

BTW, think some the Prostitution Arrests X Style are hotter than this chick..its a no to me

Edited by plenzmd1

8 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

that's robbing the cradle to me..,,,late 30's shheesh( i did have to urban dictionary DTF..lord I am old)

BTW, think some the Prostitution Arrests X Style are hotter than this chick..its a no to me

So you’re a yes for toothless meth addicted hookers but not hot grannies?

Just now, joesixpack said:

So you’re a yes for toothless meth addicted hookers but not hot grannies?

?

Now, I must say I only looked at top picture..and I am not one for died hair, tons of makeup, boob job type look...some of her pictures below would have me rethinking that stance..

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

?

Now, I must say I only looked at top picture..and I am not one for died hair, tons of makeup, boob job type look...some of her pictures below would have me rethinking that stance..

I, too, had to look up DTF, so don't feel bad!

My initial reaction to her first picture was that I thought her face looked like a man's face.  Still felt that way a little looking at the other pics.  I also think that without makeup, she's probably hideous.

But in the end, I'll say yes.  But I'm absolutely positive there are other, hotter grandmas out there.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

I'd have to see her in person.  Probably set a world's record for amount of botox (I'm surprised she's still able to blink) and all her photos are heavily edited.  Love how her face and body are two very different colors.  That said, she's definitely doable.

I'm living down here in Palm Beach County these days.  I walk 3 miles along the beach almost every day of the year.

At busy times of the year with lots of people all along the beach, I can't complete my walk without passing at least one incredibly fit woman in a bikini or 1 piece swimsuit in her 50s or 60s or maybe even early 70s.  

They are all way doable and the sort of older women who could be the cover girl on "Senior Fitness" magazine, if such a thing exists. 

I'll see a pretty woman, maybe in her early 60s, with tight, great body and pumped up biceps! 

Believe me, they are out there.  

• Like (+1) 1