Nathan Peterman's regular season stats at New Era Field

Kevin1778

28 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

You have no idea what you are talking about. Peterman played just TWO awful games. Both on the road. One as a rookie against the #3 defense in the NFL and one as a second year QB against the #1 defense in the NFL. He was fine against the Texans. He gave the Defense a lead. The fact he put up the only Bill's passing TD in last 23 quarters and he did it trailing by a few points in a close game shows he can play.

So when he has another crappy game this weekend... you are just going to say its because Chicago has a great defense?  QBs have to play who they have to play.  The kid didn't just stink.  He put out some of the worst performances in NFL history.

18 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

No. The crowd is 100% with him when he gets in there. He hasn't played a bad game at home. Not a single pick.

That's because he hasn't really played a game at home.  He played the snow game in which there was zero pass rush against one of the worst defenses in the league for a half of football.  Outside of that he had a few drives in garbage time where the other team didn't give a rats behind.

35 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

He has never played this comming week before. Thats how. While the past can predict it cannot dictate 

I wouldn’t get your hopes up. Save yourself the disappointment. History shows he will throw multiple INTs and stink up the joint once again

Just now, billsfan11 said:

I wouldn’t get your hopes up. Save yourself the disappointment. History shows he will throw multiple INTs and stink up the joint once again

I cant be sucked to the Negative Nancy side. Enjoy that side of the fence bud.

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

This game has me so nervous. After the houston game, I thought we would never see Peterman take another snap in the NFL, let alone weeks later. Don't get me wrong, I love the dude and hope he throws 3 tds this Sunday and 350 yards. I want nothing more than this kid to redeem himself, but this could be such a disaster. I'm praying for this dude 

Definitely don't want to see him throwing to the outside.

8 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

I cant be sucked to the Negative Nancy side. Enjoy that side of the fence bud.

I am negative because I am not optimistic about arguably the worst QB in NFL history starting on a 2-6 team? Ok lol.

Enjoy the kool-aid

Edited by billsfan11

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

I am negative because I am not optimistic about arguably the worst QB in NFL history starting on a 2-6 team? Ok lol.

Enjoy the kool-aid

I will pull for this kid like I do every QB who lines up with our uniform on, and keep my fingers crossed that Daboll will keep the pass options within his wheelhouse of ability. That is all.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I will pull for this kid like I do every QB who lines up with our uniform on, and keep my fingers crossed that Daboll will keep the pass options within his wheelhouse of ability. That is all.

That’s fine, and I respect that.

I just find it ridiculous that I get called a negative Nancy when I am not excited for the Bills to start Nathan Peterman...

i don't know what the argument is here? is it that some of you would rather watch a 35 yr. old backup never had been, start?....the guy who has only mustered 6 points( 3 thanks to field position) and ended the game with a gift wrapped pick 6?...really?  i would prefer to give a 2nd year player who is very accurate a fair chance see once and for all if he may possibly have a career in the league.  what do we have to lose....but hey, let's let DA take a beating so he can spend next year rehabbing.....wherever he may be....

9 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Enjoy the kool-aid

so who would you name the starter?

5 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i don't know what the argument is here? is it that some of you would rather watch a 35 yr. old backup never had been, start?....the guy who has only mustered 6 points( 3 thanks to field position) and ended the game with a gift wrapped pick 6?...really?  i would prefer to give a 2nd year player who is very accurate a fair chance see once and for all if he may possibly have a career in the league.  what do we have to lose....but hey, let's let DA take a beating so he can spend next year rehabbing.....wherever he may be....

so who would you name the starter?

Anyone but Peterman. He shouldn’t be on the roster.

After week 1 he should have been cut and they should have signed a more veteran QB to replace him as a backup.

Like Landry Jones, Matt Moore, Barkley even. One of those guys should have been signed after week 1. (I acknowledge Jones isn’t a veteran)

Now? They really don’t have a choice do they? They completely butchered this whole situation. They have to go with peterman at this point.

The pitch forks will be out in Buffalo if he stinks it up again

Edited by billsfan11
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

That’s fine, and I respect that.

I just find it ridiculous that I get called a negative Nancy when I am not excited for the Bills to start Nathan Peterman...

I’d say that’s a small minority calling you that! My own issue is with “fans” who are actively hoping he falls flat on his face instead of taking a step towards redeeming himself (just maybe, though doubtful). I want the Bills to win anytime they take the field, period 

28 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I’d say that’s a small minority calling you that! My own issue is with “fans” who are actively hoping he falls flat on his face instead of taking a step towards redeeming himself (just maybe, though doubtful). I want the Bills to win anytime they take the field, period 

Agree and if Nate starts this team badly needs him to play well.  Not for Nate's sake alone but as a morale boost to the players.  The defense deserves a good effort and good play from the offense.  The offense needs to get some confidence and needs a good week to build upon even if Derek or Josh plays the next week.    The fans deserve to see this team and coaches making some progress.  This is an important game for the team. 

I hope the fans and the defense will give the offense an emotional boost. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Oh no definitely not saying that. I hope the kid rips it. I just have 0 faith unfortunately. And I think it’s it’s pretty reasonable for me to think that

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, no name said:

drag that we're saying that at mid season but it is what it is. they're not seeing the post season, not even by a miracle with the conference/division losses so far and more to come.

At this point, a 10-6 record may make the playoffs but the Bills will not win their last 8 games.

2 hours ago, McBean said:

I’m calling it.

300 yards and 2TD’s. 

Petermania swarms Buffalo.

I'll just say that, for once, he won't lose the game. 

Edited by LittleJoeCartwright

12 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Then you're being silly.  Personal feelings have nothing to do with how I feel about him as an NFL QB. 

I don't mean to pick a fight, but everyone knows what you think of Peterman. Try to remember he's still a human being and may have friends or family who reads these terrible posts about him.