Nathan Peterman's regular season stats at New Era Field

Kevin1778

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

In Draft Kings......not real contracts. You start with 50K and build a roster. Each player is assigned a $ value based on the likelihood of them earning points for yards, TD's, etc...

Ah ok- I was sooooo confused- thanks for clarifying 

26 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Absolutely. 20-17 Bills. People forget Bears only beat Arizona 14-10.

they lost to the patsies** by one (38-31) score, late in the 4th, in foxboro.

you win games by scoring more points, obviously. problem is, the bills offense can not produce points therefore they will continue to lose.

sunday will be no different.

2 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

He belongs. He has been asked to start two road games against the #1 and #3 defenses in the NFL. Not easy for a veteran, let alone a rookie or 2nd year QB. It is a question of whether he is a future backup or the third guy on roster. He isn't going anywhere. He gets paid virtually nothing which frees up money for others on roster.

Your optimism for him has no foundation in reality.  The Bears are a top five defense that pressures QBs heavily and leads the league in interceptions.  Should he put up another stinker that will finally be his death knell as a Buffalo Bill.  Fifth round picks don't usually get this many chances after this many rotten performances. He's already gotten more chances than deserved. 

9 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Your optimism for him has no foundation in reality.  The Bears are a top five defense that pressures QBs heavily and leads the league in interceptions.  Should he put up another stinker that will finally be his death knell as a Buffalo Bill.  Fifth round picks don't usually get this many chances after this many rotten performances. He's already gotten more chances than deserved. 

He plays well at home. Maybe he gets a win here and gets some confidence and takes it on the road for the Jets. He started against the #1 and #3 defenses in the NFL on the road. Even great quarterbacks would struggle in those spots.

Edited by Kevin1778

29 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

He plays well at home. Maybe he gets a win here and gets some confidence and takes it on the road for the Jets. He played the #1 and #3 defenses in the NFL on the road. Even great quarterbacks would struggle in those spots.

I can see the Bills winning in a defensive struggle, but saying he plays well at home is a major reach based on what I posted earlier with the Saints game essentially little more than exhibition football.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

I guess. But how is it even possible to be optimistic with arguably the worst QB of all time starting this week

He struggles on the road against VERY good defenses. He has looked good at home. Stop listening to the idiots. Peterman is not that bad. 

30 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Peterman is starting. They aren't putting a 35 year old guy coming off a concussion on the field. It is a PR nightmare if he gets hurt, not to mention insane. This bad line could literally get him killed. Anderson will be out through the bye. You don't play games with a guys health when he did you a favor coming out of retirement to mentor your QB. 

What’s insane is putting the worse player in the history of the nfl in the game. It won’t happen.  

You have to give McD the benefit of the doubt, he’s not an moron. He has a plan. And Nate can’t be part of it.  

36 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

So you are Saying if Anderson doesn’t play then it is Barclay or Pryor- neither of which have taken an NFL snap at qb in some time and dont know the playbook? Thats a very bold prediction. 

Im not sure im following you here? Expensive how?

My 6 year old daughter knows the playbook.  Run, run, pass, punt. 

Thats how its been, nothing’s changing. 

Pryor or the new kid will play qb. 

25 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Nobody continually wants Peterman. He's our only option right now. Personally I feel bad for the guy. He's an utter joke to the NFL. However he is a high charecter, humble human being. For that I hope for redemption. He's stayed the same guy through the worst start a qb could have in the NFL. He at the very least deserves a shot at redeeming himself 

Why do you feel bad for him? Do you feel bad for all of the failed QBs in the league? He isn't some 1st rd blue chip prospect that completely tanked, he's a 5th rounder that should never had made a team in the first place. 

Just now, PittsforDave said:

What’s insane is putting the worse player in the history of the nfl in the game. It won’t happen.  

You have to give McD the benefit of the doubt, he’s not an moron. He has a plan. And Nate can’t be part of it.  

You have no idea what you are talking about. Peterman played just TWO awful games. Both on the road. One as a rookie against the #3 defense in the NFL and one as a second year QB against the #1 defense in the NFL. He was fine against the Texans. He gave the Defense a lead. The fact he put up the only Bill's passing TD in last 23 quarters and he did it trailing by a few points in a close game shows he can play.

Just now, Kevin1778 said:

You have no idea what you are talking about. Peterman played just TWO awful games. Both on the road. One as a rookie against the #3 defense in the NFL and one as a second year QB against the #1 defense in the NFL. He was fine against the Texans. He gave the Defense a lead. The fact he put up the only Bill's passing TD in last 23 quarters and he did it trailing by a few points in a close game shows he can play.

I have no idea what I’m talking about? 

Nothing you say can change history. He is the worse in history.  

Defending this guy is just foolish and silly. 

1 minute ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Why do you feel bad for him? Do you feel bad for all of the failed QBs in the league? He isn't some 1st rd blue chip prospect that completely tanked, he's a 5th rounder that should never had made a team in the first place. 

I feel bad for him because he's been about as bad as you can be on a national stage and rather than put him out of his misery and cut him, the bills have had to keep him as a backup and now have to start him. 

And to be fair, he was by far the best qb in pre season. Looked liked he made big strides from last year. A guy like jp losman or trent Edwards I never felt bad for. They never embarrassed themselves the way Peterman has/did. Yes he's not good, and I'll be shocked if he's still here next season, but he is a bill, and I'm still gonna cheer for him if he's starting. That's just being a bills fan 

10 minutes ago, PittsforDave said:

My 6 year old daughter knows the playbook.  Run, run, pass, punt. 

Thats how its been, nothing’s changing. 

Pryor or the new kid will play qb. 

Bet ya a dozen Paulas Donuts!!!

Just now, PittsforDave said:

I have no idea what I’m talking about? 

Nothing you say can change history. He is the worse in history.  

Defending this guy is just foolish and silly. 

He isn't the worst in history. You listen to too many idiots in the national media. Guys like Randy Fasani have worse career ratings. The media just lies.  I posted his home game stats in the first post in this thread. They are fine. Stop believing idiots and their made up narratives.

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

This game has me so nervous. After the houston game, I thought we would never see Peterman take another snap in the NFL, let alone weeks later. Don't get me wrong, I love the dude and hope he throws 3 tds this Sunday and 350 yards. I want nothing more than this kid to redeem himself, but this could be such a disaster. I'm praying for this dude 

That’s about all that needs to be said.

Nathan Peterman has become a tragic figure in the annals on NFL history. Sort of like a Shakespeare character.

I wish the kid well. I just have a feeling that the water boy will be slipping hemlock into his Gatorade come mid-second quarter.

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, PittsforDave said:

I can assure everyone. 

There is zero chance Peterman sees the field.  Zero. No way.  

He will not play. 

Not that I want you to be wrong but please enlighten me as to your logic.......Bart Starr is starting?  Jim Kelly perhaps?  Maybe Chad......WTF is going to start dude?!??!?!

42 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Are you predicting Anderson gets through concussion protocol?  If not, Petreman will start.

even if he does clear protocol, you think he wants to play?...and maybe get hurt and ruin his next year when he sure as hell won't be in the league?...  all for 750k?

and tell me how after his last game losing pick 6, anyone would want to see him play and expect anything better.

just name nate the starter and get behind him.  rushing a 35 yr. old gimp out there because you found a doctor to sign off on it makes them look more like morons than is already the case. stop the f tardery,  go out and get a win. there is no qb other than nate  more capable of moving the offense on this team right now.

22 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

I guess. But how is it even possible to be optimistic with arguably the worst QB of all time starting this week

He has never played this comming week before. Thats how. While the past can predict it cannot dictate 

Edited by fansince88