“Street” tickets/$7 Seats on StubHub

4_kidd_4

Just now, Fadingpain said:

I hear they're giving out free commemorative wakizashis at halftime for those who simply can't bear to watch more in the second half.

Very generous of them.

let's hope there'll be a better market for those than our $7 ticekts

2 hours ago, Augie said:

$7 on Stubhub, PLUS the $48 in fees? 

With exchange and fees it’s usually 50% above the listed price for me. 

Gets dicey when when the listed price means I have to add an extra $100 in Canadian 

Edited by row_33

On 10/31/2018 at 8:34 PM, BADOLBILZ said:

Last time I bought a scalped single was 5 years ago and I ended up sitting with a family who claimed I must have stolen the ticket from their son(who they got into the game on the claim that they lost their ticket).

I had given up my season ticket to a recovering heroin addicted mother who tailgated with our group so that she could sit with her young son(we have a big group including a contingent of folks in AA)...........and then I had to explain to this dad that wanted to kick my ass for stealing his sons ticket that his son was clearly f*cked up and probably sold the ticket for cash for the ride he was on.    That didn't go well and when I asked security to get these folks off of me they weren't helpful AT ALL so I finally had to smack he and his son around so I could watch the Bills get beaten in the seat I paid for without their hands all over me.

The drug problem is real so I would advise against single street tickets.  Perhaps they have enough real-time info to tell if someone is using a season ticket holders hard ticket that was claimed stolen.......but considering the complete clusterfuk at the super gates I highly doubt it.   And you can text security for help now which leaves a digital trail but R.Rich had a security issue Monday night and they were utterly useless.    Some dude is lucky Rich didn't snap his neck.   They will send you a New Era cap in the mail later, though.

Just pay the extra few bucks. :thumbsup:

Damn. Philly built a new stadium and it helped weed out the idiots.