“Street” tickets/$7 Seats on StubHub

4_kidd_4

1 hour ago, CodeMonkey said:

Pegulas got face or season ticket price for those tickets.

Many many people will renew again next season.  A badge of honor for helping to keep the team in Buffalo, as well as quite a few don't go to see the team win or even play well, they go for the event.

I felt that sense of “duty” under Ralph.

Billion dollar Terry, not so much. Go drill a well.

15 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

Yeah for some people the fun of the event goes away in December in a Buffalo outdoor stadium ;)

Season ticket holders still paid for their tickets for those games though.

not sure what the deal was back in the 70s  with season tickets for some of those seasons

since games can't be blackouts i'm not concerned about attendance much more

4 hours ago, GG said:

I'll never buy a resale paper ticket again.  That's where all the fraudsters are now.

Had a slightly similar issue at the Titans game.  Season ticket holder sold his paper tickets to  group, and then listed the same seats on Ticketmaster (which we bought).  The group that got the paper tix were screwed because our codes were scanned first and their tickets became useless.  

curious. How this went at the game. Sucks all around man.

Did you go to the seats you bought and got in on and have the group who got scammed come find you to talk about what happened? 

There seems to be fraud/jerks everywhere. 

On 10/31/2018 at 4:32 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

Certainly harder to do. I suppose if both parties have the right app, tickets can be transferred on the street. At least you'd know it's a real ticket.

you need the other persons full name and email address.   

Buyer provides name and email to seller, seller provides that data to the "ticket exchange" and the exchange emails details to the buyer.   

Buyer must have Bills App or they have to go to the ticket window for a pickup.  

of course if its a scam   you just handed out personal info 

38 minutes ago, cba fan said:

Did you go to the seats you bought and got in on and have the group who got scammed come find you to talk about what happened? 

Sometimes i think it can be accidental.  I used to sell some of my tickets on Craigslist and get payment through Paypal.  I also had them listed on NFL Ticket exchange.  Sometimes the buyer had me mail the hard tickets to them.  I recall nearly forgetting to pull them off of ticket exchange.   Once the barcode is re-issued, the hard tickets are useless.  Which I think is the reason hard tix are getting phased out.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

getting close to being profitable to buying 10 tickets and leaving and drinking a beer in your Winnebago and going back in with a fresh ticket

This is the best idea I ever heard. Just find a good spot to hide a cooler, close to the gate, chug a beer and go back in! What time do they stop letting people in the gate. I need to figure out logistics!

Edited by wagon127

15 minutes ago, wagon127 said:

This is the best idea I ever heard. Just find a good spot to hide a cooler close to the gate, chug a beer and go back in!

don't even need a vehicle parked on the premises!!!

2 hours ago, Curt said:

Just sold my 4 Miami upper bowl aisle seats right in front of the 50 yard line with excellent view for $10 each minus 10% fee so $9. As a Canadian, donating my tickets will get me zero since the US tax receipt will be useless. I renew every year but eventually I will need to make decisions using my head rather than using my heart. I'm done with McDermott and Beane. 

You can't tell me the WNY media doesn't troll these boards for stories:

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2018/11/05/buffalo-bills-ticket-bargain-bad-season/1892052002/

1 hour ago, cba fan said:

The season ticket holder sold 8 paper tickets and we bought 6 online.   Two people with the paper tix got to the stadium early, but when our group went through the gates it invalidated the paper ticket scans for the rest of the other group. 

Spent the entire first quarter with guest services.  They ended up resitting the other group, but unfortunately the people outside with paper tickets had to pay again.  They totally got screwed by the guy.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Holy moly...look at this picture for the Jags game. This is a holiday weekend too..figure a lot of folks go home on Monday instead of Sunday...

what is fascinating to me is the pure amount of blue in this picture. Those are seats on sale from the Bills..meaning nonseason tickey holder seats. Think of what that looks like next year. Tpegs gotta be a little unhappy about that no?

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/buffalo-bills-vs-jacksonville-jaguars/event/00005467B0458E1D

On 10/31/2018 at 4:24 PM, 4_kidd_4 said:

*edit*

All remaining home games have tickets listed for under $10. What a joke.

————

Curious if anyone knows if “street tickets” are a thing of the past, with the new mobile only.

Why? You hoping for $6?

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Holy moly...look at this picture for the Jags game. This is a holiday weekend too..figure a lot of folks go home on Monday instead of Sunday...

what is fascinating to me is the pure amount of blue in this picture. Those are seats on sale from the Bills..meaning nonseason tickey holder seats. Think of what that looks like next year. Tpegs gotta be a little unhappy about that no?

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/buffalo-bills-vs-jacksonville-jaguars/event/00005467B0458E1D

And the clubs are still wanting $300 for some. :)

Just now, CodeMonkey said:

And the clubs are still wanting $300 for some. :)

my sister is going to this game..and being the sissy she is wants to sits in the clubs with the likes of @mead107 , and  @bringbackfergy..both noted sissies!

What she didnt realize is how many seats were still out in the open...so i am sure many many folks by clubs for first time are sorely disappointed when they buy row 2 of the club...and still get rained on!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 11/5/2018 at 8:28 AM, 4_kidd_4 said:

Tickets for each of the four remaining home games are listed for single digits on Stubhub.

What a sad state of affairs for this organization and what a snow job for the loyal season ticket holders.

Rough slate this year.  Brutal opening stretch of games, mostly on the road, and 3 december home games.