“Street” tickets/$7 Seats on StubHub

4_kidd_4

*edit*

All remaining home games have tickets listed for under $10. What a joke.

————

Curious if anyone knows if “street tickets” are a thing of the past, with the new mobile only.

It used to be easy to wait until around/after kickoff and score a ticket for like $10 outside the stadium, especially to those garbage late-season games. 

The main reason I ask is I gave my season ticket to a friend for the Bears game, because I’m going out and staying in TO saturday night. However, there’s a slim chance I could make it back for the game,  just not the tailgate. But I’m certainly not paying face, or anywhere close to it, to get in.

Anyone have any luck on the streets pregame this season? Just wondering if, and how, it worked out.

Edited by 4_kidd_4

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Certainly harder to do. I suppose if both parties have the right app, tickets can be transferred on the street. At least you'd know it's a real ticket.

It was so much easier to ‘negotiate’ when you could actually see the size of the stack of tix they were holding.

I did see a few “brokers” at MNF, but I didn’t see any transactions.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Curious if anyone knows if “street tickets” are a thing of the past, with the new mobile only.

It used to be easy to wait until around/after kickoff and score a ticket for like $10 outside the stadium, especially to those garbage late-season games. 

The main reason I ask is I gave my season ticket to a friend for the Bears game, because I’m going out and staying in TO saturday night. However, there’s a slim chance I could make it back for the game,  just not the tailgate. But I’m certainly not paying face, or anywhere close to it, to get in.

Anyone have any luck on the streets pregame this season? Just wondering if, and how, it worked out.

There's an app my brother uses called Game time which is essentially a digital version of that.

3 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Lots of guys have printed tickets that were purchased through online, secondhand vendors. A risky gamble but for ten bucks, worth it. My buddy bought a preseason ticket to the regular season home opener two years ago. Yes, he was that drunk. 

I got into a Crosby, Stills and Nash concert with a ticket to The Harlem Dance Festival once. Hey, close enough (back in the old days). 

We had real paper tickets in Green Bay, and I liked that! 

Last time I bought a scalped single was 5 years ago and I ended up sitting with a family who claimed I must have stolen the ticket from their son(who they got into the game on the claim that they lost their ticket).

I had given up my season ticket to a recovering heroin addicted mother who tailgated with our group so that she could sit with her young son(we have a big group including a contingent of folks in AA)...........and then I had to explain to this dad that wanted to kick my ass for stealing his sons ticket that his son was clearly f*cked up and probably sold the ticket for cash for the ride he was on.    That didn't go well and when I asked security to get these folks off of me they weren't helpful AT ALL so I finally had to smack he and his son around so I could watch the Bills get beaten in the seat I paid for without their hands all over me.

The drug problem is real so I would advise against single street tickets.  Perhaps they have enough real-time info to tell if someone is using a season ticket holders hard ticket that was claimed stolen.......but considering the complete clusterfuk at the super gates I highly doubt it.   And you can text security for help now which leaves a digital trail but R.Rich had a security issue Monday night and they were utterly useless.    Some dude is lucky Rich didn't snap his neck.   They will send you a New Era cap in the mail later, though.

Just pay the extra few bucks. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Tickets for each of the four remaining home games are listed for single digits on Stubhub.

What a sad state of affairs for this organization and what a snow job for the loyal season ticket holders.

Just as embarrassing are people selling tickets for $7. For heaven’s sake, donate them somewhere. 

• Like (+1) 5

It's too bad they don't have paper tickets anymore. At least those made good kindling.

11 minutes ago, SDS said:

Just as embarrassing are people selling tickets for $7. For heaven’s sake, donate them somewhere. 

That would be considered abuse.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SDS said:

They’re just playing the fair and open market, it’s their choice.

I honestly hope the “professional brokers” lose their shirts on the deal.

It just sucks for people that have honest extras and will lose money. Me/my group has been stuck w extras for every game, and that’s just from people not able or wanting to go anymore.

What a rip off. $7 for this trash team? No thanks. 

I love the Bills always have but I absolutely hate this years team and this years coaching staff. This is a complete embarrassment for the Bills and all Bills fans that spend their money and time supporting this team every Sunday. Disgusting! 

Edited by wppete
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

It's more of a pain in the ass to donate your tickets at this point with the online transactions that need to be made. At least if the ticket is sold for $7 it can be assumed that person wanted the ticket and will actually attend the game. If someone donated me tickets I would be the intermediary to the garbage can.

On 10/31/2018 at 9:34 PM, BADOLBILZ said:

Last time I bought a scalped single was 5 years ago and I ended up sitting with a family who claimed I must have stolen the ticket from their son(who they got into the game on the claim that they lost their ticket).

I had given up my season ticket to a recovering heroin addicted mother who tailgated with our group so that she could sit with her young son(we have a big group including a contingent of folks in AA)...........and then I had to explain to this dad that wanted to kick my ass for stealing his sons ticket that his son was clearly f*cked up and probably sold the ticket for cash for the ride he was on.    That didn't go well and when I asked security to get these folks off of me they weren't helpful AT ALL so I finally had to smack he and his son around so I could watch the Bills get beaten in the seat I paid for without their hands all over me.

The drug problem is real so I would advise against single street tickets.  Perhaps they have enough real-time info to tell if someone is using a season ticket holders hard ticket that was claimed stolen.......but considering the complete clusterfuk at the super gates I highly doubt it.   And you can text security for help now which leaves a digital trail but R.Rich had a security issue Monday night and they were utterly useless.    Some dude is lucky Rich didn't snap his neck.   They will send you a New Era cap in the mail later, though.

Just pay the extra few bucks. :thumbsup:

I'll never buy a resale paper ticket again.  That's where all the fraudsters are now.

Had a slightly similar issue at the Titans game.  Season ticket holder sold his paper tickets to  group, and then listed the same seats on Ticketmaster (which we bought).  The group that got the paper tix were screwed because our codes were scanned first and their tickets became useless.