Look at the bright side of all this

After reading several posts of what we are doing wrong, how about a little positivity?

1. Game tickets are getting cheaper.  Back in the day (late 70's) I used to get end zone tickets for $8 and still had fun with a lousy team.
  2. Next year is going to be better cause it can't get much worse.
  3. At least the Sabres are getting better.
  4. You can always drink your sorrows and now you can take Uber or Lyft home.
  5. If you live out of town you don't have to pay the outrageous price for Sunday ticket.
  6. Every couple of weeks, the team looks like they have a chance.
  7. You can enjoy the outdoors more because you're not stuck inside watching the Bills.
  8. You could have been a Raiders fan.
  9. Winter is coming so you won't have to shovel snow or scrape ice off your car to get to a late season home game.
  10. Your wife might not yell at you as much for watching and cursing at the Bills when they lose.

Feel free to add your own!

12. Home game tickets can be had on the secondary market for less than the cost of a beer and hot dog.  

13. You'll be able to buy the cheapest seat in the house for the December home games and move to the best seat in the house for free.

5 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

I like #3 and really hope they continue winning. Just wish more Bills fans would pay attention to them and forget about the Bills the rest of the season. 

I’m paying attention!  Buffalo is such a huge hockey town that i think a good Sabres season would really do wonders for what this Bills season is shaping up to be. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Jrb1979 said:

Who wants to watch an inept offense that can't put up double digits in points. Unless you want to watch history in the making. 

• I'm still a fan of the team through thick and thin
  • An excuse to drink beer with my buddies for a few hours
  • I'm still a fan no matter who the coach is
  • Watch how rookie/younger players develop 
  • I'm still a fan no matter who the quarterback is
  • They're part of the bond I have with my dad

Did I mention I'm still a fan?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

My sleazy method of buying tickets in the 300s, scouting out open seats in the 100s, then darting that way after a period/quarter will be all that much easier this winter...maybe not for the Sabres if we can get some consistency

I met someone who buys tickets online for the Astros in the 600 section. They print a ticket that puts them in section 612 or something, then put in MS Paint or photoshop, and change it to 112.

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Dave in Bluffton said:

1. Game tickets are getting cheaper.  Back in the day (late 70's) I used to get end zone tickets for $8 and still had fun with a lousy team.

Not sure how to post picture in here, but this will have to do! $6.00 for the Jacksonville game Thanksgiving weekend!!!!!  So thats like $2.00 in 1970's money!

https://www.stubhub.com/buffalo-bills-tickets-buffalo-bills-orchard-park-new-era-field-11-25-2018/event/103577644/?sort=price+asc

15)Season Ticket sales drop like crazy and I can achieve my life long dream of being in the first row, upper deck, aisle seats.

16) Easy to get too and from the games

17) Bathrooms stay cleaner longer during the game

18) Beer and bathroom lines crazy short..can do both in a TV timeout!

1 minute ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

I met someone who buys tickets online for the Astros in the 600 section. They print a ticket that puts them in section 612 or something, then put in MS Paint or photoshop, and change it to 112.

that is a great idea if ya can do on your phone at the game!

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Not sure how to post picture in here, but this will have to do! $6.00 for the Jacksonville game Thanksgiving weekend!!!!!  So thats like $2.00 in 1970's money!

https://www.stubhub.com/buffalo-bills-tickets-buffalo-bills-orchard-park-new-era-field-11-25-2018/event/103577644/?sort=price+asc

15)Season Ticket sales drop like crazy and I can achieve my life long dream of being in the first row, upper deck, aisle seats.

16) Easy to get too and from the games

17) Bathrooms stay cleaner longer during the game

18) Beer and bathroom lines crazy short..can do both in a TV timeout!

that is a great idea if ya can do on your phone at the game!

With Flash Seats it wouldn't work becasue they us a QR code that changes every 60 seconds.