Some terrifying Bills offensive comparisons

The Bills have 3 passing TDs: 

- Army has 6

- Pat Mahomes has 26

- Pat Mahomes has 6 games of at least 3

- There are 11 players that have at least 5x as many TD passes as the Bills

- There are 30 players that have at least 2x as many TD passes as the Bills

Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers have thrown 527 passes and have combined for 2 INTs. Nate Peterman has thrown 32 passes and has 4 INTs. 

The Bills have scored 7 offensive TDs:

-  Eric Ebron has as many TDs as the Bills

- Tyree Jackson had 6 last night for UB.

- 38 players (QBs included) have at least 7 TDs

- Todd Gurley has scored more than 2x (15) as many TDs as the Bills

- Pat Mahomes has 4x (28) as many TDs as the Bills

The Bills have thrown for 1,405 yards. There are 27 guys that have thrown for more. 

The Bills have thrown 13 INTs in 242 pass attempts. Rodgers, Brady, Ryan, Alex Smith, Wentz, and Cousins have thrown 12 INTs in 1,584 pass attempts. 

I need to get ready for work so that’s all that I have at the moment. Feel free to add. I’m sure there are some great numbers concerning our receivers. 

• Sad 2

12 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

-  Eric Ebron has as many TDs as the Bills

I picked Ebron up in 3 of my fantasy league drafts this year because Andrew Luck throws to tight ends. He made Dwayne Allen and Coby Fleener (two less talented players) look attractive FAs at one point because of his TE production.

I'm pleased for Ebron. He was drafted really high because he deserved to be on his college tape. He was totally misused and then given up on in Detroit - pleased to see him having a career revival.

27 minutes ago, TheElectricCompany said:

It's OK, we have free agency and the NFL Draft to fix everything! 

I would like to see Dawkins, Shady, Clay, Allen, Zay start next season.  And I would like 6 new starters on offense.  If we get two starters in FA and two in the draft- we still have 2 contributors to this historically awful offense starting