Illegally launching yourself into a defenseless player: Refs ignore Edelman —- but the league fines him

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Sandhill Mike said:

There... fixed it for you.  ;)

Don't get me wrong... when you're bad, you don't get breaks from refs.  I very much equate officiating in the NFL with the way MLB umps calls strike zones.  Great pitchers get close calls and the benefit of the doubt more often than not. 

The Patriots are still one of the league's best and are treated accordingly...  Late hits aren't late, holds aren't holds, interference isn't interference.  Close calls on the field tend to go their way and don't get overturned due to insufficient evidence.  I'm sure KC, Pittsburgh, the Rams, or any of the league darlings (winners or star players, aka ratings) could do the same to a team like ours and smile all the way.

Until this team starts flat out beating some competition, they won't get the calls/non-calls in their favor...  Even on plays like the Edelman hit.

Which they won't.  Why the system is rigged and broken.  The game is just too dialed in today.  Things will stay the the same.

It's like a form of relegation.  Yet, it's a permanent caste system to keep the revenue stream in place for the League.

It's why the game has become unwatchable.

2 hours ago, Sandhill Mike said:

There... fixed it for you.  ;)

Don't get me wrong... when you're bad, you don't get breaks from refs.  I very much equate officiating in the NFL with the way MLB umps calls strike zones.  Great pitchers get close calls and the benefit of the doubt more often than not. 

The Patriots are still one of the league's best and are treated accordingly...  Late hits aren't late, holds aren't holds, interference isn't interference.  Close calls on the field tend to go their way and don't get overturned due to insufficient evidence.  I'm sure KC, Pittsburgh, the Rams, or any of the league darlings (winners or star players, aka ratings) could do the same to a team like ours and smile all the way.

Until this team starts flat out beating some competition, they won't get the calls/non-calls in their favor...  Even on plays like the Edelman hit.

Please dont quote me and then change what I wrote.