Illegally launching yourself into a defenseless player: Refs ignore Edelman —- but the league fines him

YoloinOhio

Not a fan of him at all. Completely unnecessary, the rule should be changed in my opinion.

Make that a first down for the Bills. The way it's called now he can essentially punch him in the face and cost them only 10 yards at the most. It doesn't do enough to discourage that kind of trash. He's just trash. I don't know how anyone shakes his hand after he does stuff like that, but they do.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1

I think this is why most Bills fans know their is no hope of winning this game, the officials aren't calling the game even.  There was a moment that should have been intentional grounding on Brady (I seem to remember even twice) and they just don't call him on it.  The play with Edelman was completely unnecessary and that player on 90% of teams would have been out of the game.  Against the Pats you don't get close calls and Gronk and Edelman get to stay in the game after plays that they should be getting ejected.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

That’s what you get when you don’t defend yourselves.  I am still stunned that Gronk was allowed to walk out of the stadium after the crap he pulled with Tre White last year.  This is the result - if you don’t defend yourself be prepared to take the consequences.  This Bills should be ashamed of themselves for letting them get away with it!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

How did they ignore it? He got called for a personal foul for it?? Not sure what else you expected to happen by the refs.

unlike Gronk who did his idiocy way after the play was done, Edelman was during the play and seeing as both their heads knocked together I don’t BELIEVE he was trying for helmet to helmet.. but again it was called.

Edited by PatsFanNH