The Marquee Matchup of Week Nine: LAR (8-0) vs. NO (6-1) - Great Game!!

Who Wins the Game?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Game?

LA.png VS. NO.png

NFL.com Game Preview

ESPN Game Preview

Move the Sticks Game Preview (3:22)
Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks Preview the Marquee Matchup of the Week.

Ultimate Game Previews: Rams at Saints (2:13)
Pete Prisco and Brady Quinn Preview the Rams and Saints in Week 9.

In what should be the marquee game of the NFL season thus far, the Los Angeles Rams and New Orleans Saints will go toe to toe in the Bayou in Week 9. The Rams are the only undefeated team left in the NFL while the Saints are riding a six-game win streak. Oddsmakers have tabbed the Saints as 1.5-point favorites with a total of 60.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to The Marquee Matchup of Week Nine: LAR (8-0) vs. NO (6-1)

First Look: Rams and Saints Set to Meet Atop the NFC

umoaitinnagvxz0gqkmb.jpg

The undefeated Los Angeles Rams will once again take to the road in Week 9 for a meeting against the NFC South-leading New Orleans Saints. The battle of two of the NFC’s best is set to kick off at 1:25 p.m. PDT from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans.

Quotes from Sean Payton's Conference Call - October 30, 2018

New Orleans Saints Head Coach Sean Payton - Conference Call with New Orleans Media - Tuesday, October 30, 2018

That Davenport injury hurts the Saints bigtime.  Kid was playing very well and was a great addition on that d-line.  

Regardless, I fully expect the Saints to hand the Rams their first L of the season.  The Superdome is gonna be rockin and the Saints rarely lose bigtime games at home.  I'll be as bold as to say I dont think its gonna be close.  Saints win this one comfortably....31-17

JMHO

Edited by smuvtalker

Just now, smuvtalker said:

That Davenport injury hurts the Saints bigtime.  Kid was playing very well and was a great addition on that d-line.  

Regardless, I fully expect the Saints to hand the Rams their first L of the season.  The Superdome is gonna be rockin and the Saints rarely lose bigtime games at home.  I'll be as bold as to say I dont think its gonna be close.  Saints win this one comfortably....31-17

Things will be rocking in the dome and that will cause some problems for the Rams offense.  Eli Apple better be on his game because Goff and the Rams will be coming after him.  Can't wait to watch this tilt!

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, smuvtalker said:

JMHO

Interesting. Hit on a few of those and you can be the next Colin Cowherd 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Things will be rocking in the dome and that will cause some problems for the Rams offense.  Eli Apple better be on his game because Goff and the Rams will be coming after him.  Can't wait to watch this tilt!

Indeed!   I cant wait to watch this one.  

Regarding Apple, I agree with you that he's gonna have to step his game up a notch.  I thought he really struggled Sunday vs Minnesota, but I just attributed it to him still adjusting to his new team.  

Aaron Donald is a force of nature.  The guy brings the pain on every single down.  Oh what I would give to have him in a Bills uni...

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, iinii said:

Interesting. Hit on a few of those and you can be the next Colin Cowherd 

Just my two cents lol.  But I feel like the Rams were lucky to get the win vs Green Bay...I think this is the week their luck(and their winning streak)comes to a decisive halt.