Some sick part of me is excited to see peterman go again...

Hebert19

12 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I agree.

Look, I am absolutely rooting for the kid, and I was incredibly happy for him when he threw that TD pass in the Texans game. 

I hoped that would ultimately be enough and we could eek out a W before the "real Peterman" showed up.

We all know what happened.

Peterman's a mirage. He always was. But evidently he's a mirage that manifests itself well enough to trick an entire organization on multiple occasions into sticking with him and then going back to him again and again.

So, either the real Pick-Six-Peterman shows up and we're on our way to a top pick in the draft, or the mirage that manifested itself consistently for McBeane finally does so in a regular season game long enough to give us a little hope this season awaiting Allen's return.

I'm expecting the former, hoping for the latter.

Like those kind of mirages when you see a tire fire in a desert and wonder "what's going on" and check it out and it's just a turd in the sand

Yeah- this game is sort of like going to the local Indian Reservation and attending a cockfighting match. Unless you're a sadist, compulsive gambler, or suffering from an undiagnosed mental defect, you should avoid this game like the plague. But you know we'll watch it, no matter how cringe-inducing it inevitably will be.

So what we're saying here is Peterman will again be thrust out to start against another top 10 defense that's currently hitting it stride. 

It's like the football God's hate him. 

The dude has 4 starts in the league and they come against the best pass rush in the league, (SD last year) in a Blizzard (last year) the best passing defense in the league (Ravens this year) and now a top 10 team in total defense with one of the fiercest pass rushers in the game.

It's actually pretty incredible that someone could have that much bad luck. 

5 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

I feel the same way.   At least the potential of a Peterman train wreck gives me some incentive to watch this week.  And there's that very faint glimmer of hope that he somehow turns it around and puts together a solid 4 quarters that he can be proud of some day when he talks to his kids about his stint in the NFL.

There's a better chance of seeing God than Peterman playing well. My prediction is that his interceptions passes his completions again after Sunday.

5 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Maybe I'm sick...sadistic or a glutton for punishment...I cant put a finger on it.  Bit here are a few possible reasons why anyone would want to watch peterman this Sunday.  

1.  Holy *****...there is no way of could get worse could it?   I mean he really has no where to go but up right???

2.  The meme and gifs monday after another epic fail will be hilarious as *****.  That's always good times.  

3.  Part of me is rooting for Gurley to outscore us this year.  (Dawgs fan)

4.  Can anyone say number 1 overall. 

5.  Can the bears D score more points than our O for the second straight week?  

6.  What's the record for sacks in a game?  He's going to he so gunshy we may find out.  

7.  I just feel bad for the kid.  He has no right being out there so I hope he doesn't suck too bad. 

What am i missing?  And in case there are people who dont see the humor in this.  It's a joke thread.  Ha

Yea, but you don't understand #1 pick is no good to us we don't know how to pick and 98 pct. it will be a bust

6 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Maybe I'm sick...sadistic or a glutton for punishment...I cant put a finger on it.  Bit here are a few possible reasons why anyone would want to watch peterman this Sunday.  

1.  Holy *****...there is no way of could get worse could it?   I mean he really has no where to go but up right???

2.  The meme and gifs monday after another epic fail will be hilarious as *****.  That's always good times.  

6.  What's the record for sacks in a game?  He's going to he so gunshy we may find out.  

7.  I just feel bad for the kid.  He has no right being out there so I hope he doesn't suck too bad. 

What am i missing?  And in case there are people who dont see the humor in this.  It's a joke thread.  Ha

Peterman is the most interesting thing about these Bills, this season.

I mean it.

I think there are many NFL fans whose sole reason to watch anything Bills related (outside of their own team playing against the Bills), would be to watch and see if (when) Peterman will crash and burn. He is great television. 

49 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

So what we're saying here is Peterman will again be thrust out to start against another top 10 defense that's currently hitting it stride. 

It's like the football God's hate him. 

The dude has 4 starts in the league and they come against the best pass rush in the league, (SD last year) in a Blizzard (last year) the best passing defense in the league (Ravens this year) and now a top 10 team in total defense with one of the fiercest pass rushers in the game.

It's actually pretty incredible that someone could have that much bad luck. 

Get a grip.

It's because he SUCKS.

The slow-track blizzard game was a huge stroke of luck for The Teacher's Pet.

Edited by OJ Tom

52 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

Peterman is the most interesting thing about these Bills, this season.

I mean it.

I think there are many NFL fans whose sole reason to watch anything Bills related (outside of their own team playing against the Bills), would be to watch and see if (when) Peterman will crash and burn. He is great television. 

Get a grip.

It's because he SUCKS.

The slow-track blizzard game was a huge stroke of luck for The Teacher's Pet.

Get a grip?   I have a grip, a firm grip on reality. 

The reality is he is a second year player with 4 NFL starts and has faced extreme adversity in every single one of them. 

Look at this team.   They can't move the ball regardless of which qb is trotted on the field.   Nevermind the second year kid with 4 career starts. The whole offense is terrible regardless. 

It's you who needs a grip. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

well that is one way to look at. :lol:

I'm going for the top pick.

Allen is our best QB but he shouldn't be in there with second stringers around him. I hope he stays out all year.

1 hour ago, TwistofFate said:

The reality is he is a second year player with 4 NFL starts and has faced extreme adversity in every single one of them. 

Look at this team.   They can't move the ball regardless of which qb is trotted on the field.   Nevermind the second year kid with 4 career starts. The whole offense is terrible regardless. 

Hahaha.... keep digging, it just makes his failures more compelling.

Continue with this rhapsody. Maybe add something like "I really think he might only throw 3 picks this week", or "I'm worried about Peterman getting hurt, they need to save him for next season".

8 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

This precise theme was brought up today by Bulldog on S&B on GR55.

His assertion was that if Peterman actually starts, NFL fans around the country would presumably want to see the game as it has a "train wreck" factor to it.  Like who could imagine that the Bills would actually start the guy again.

I don't think he was referencing Bills fans tuning in for the train wreck factor however! 

The situation here is now so bad, you have to make jokes and have fun with it.  It's the only aspect of it left that could be considered "entertaining."

I think they should flex it to SNF.

1 hour ago, TwistofFate said:

I mean, just wow. I'm not sure what you say to that. I'm not sure what to say to you if you can't see what he has been. It's like trying to describe what the color red looks like to someone who was born blind.

The talk about football Gods is nonsense. You know what isn't? 9 interceptions in 81 attempts. He's awful. 

9 hours ago, vincec said:

I think this is cruel and unusual towards Peterman. I don't think I can remember a franchise that kept trotting out a crappy QB for him to humiliate himself over and over. It's almost like they have something against him.

You've never seen Joe Dufec play...

11 hours ago, JohninMinn. said:

On any given sunday anything can happen. Peterman's performance in a 31-10 victory over the Bears will be the feelgood story of the year.

where are all the threads about anderson throwing the game away with a pick 6?  where are all the board members with dathrowsasmanypicksaspeterman?

everyone is happy that a 35 yr. old couch potata was starting and playing no better, but God forbid if a young guy whose the only qb we have that can throw

a f...in td pass,  start a game....that isn't in a snowstorm/monsoon or come from behind with only minutes left situation.

i have more faith in him putting points on the board than a semi retired worse than fitz qb. i hope he lights it up and gives us a w.

7 hours ago, BobDVA said:

He did throw the only TD we have scored in the last three games!

TRUE THAT ... Now that is definitely glass is half full .... I will be watching and hoping .. that maybe .. just maybe .. he just throws to windows (that on occasion he actually does) and doesn't overthink .. for him it definitely cannot get any worse.

6 hours ago, Bills Wilk said:

Yea, but you don't understand #1 pick is no good to us we don't know how to pick and 98 pct. it will be a bust

I dont know dude. White Edmund's, Johnson, ducasse etc say hi.   And Allen isnt talking to you. :)