TBD tailgate party was fantastic for the Chicago game Sunday

mead107

I was in the bus lot. A man 10 feet from us got run over by a sheriffs horse. 

The horse got got spooked and went completely apeshit. 

The game sucked but I can forever say I saw a man get run over by a horse when any other fan base claims their tailgates are crazy. 

The he guy was ok by the way. I helped him up but then he had to sit. He was bloodied, clothes were ripped, but I think he’ll be ok. They took him away in a golf cart type ambulance. 

Worst of all, the horse destroyed his grill. 

12 hours ago, stevestojan said:

The game sucked but I can forever say I saw a man get run over by a horse when any other fan base claims their tailgates are crazy. 

The he guy was ok by the way. I helped him up but then he had to sit. He was bloodied, clothes were ripped, but I think he’ll be ok. They took him away in a golf cart type ambulance. 

Heard there was a brawl in the Buffalo Bills Bus Lot. I had requests for bus parking in my lot. Nope ain't going to happen.

On 10/31/2018 at 8:24 AM, plenzmd1 said:

may as well shut this sucker down..I cannot attend so no reason to have tailgate.

When I was walking to the different  tailgates in Hammers Lot with Marcellus Wiley, he mentioned how classy  the Two Bills Drive group was. Go figure!

On 11/2/2018 at 7:19 PM, Hammered a Lot said:

Correct 9am is cut off time for holding spots this game.

This game we actually helped spots till 9:30 am. I was not grumpy Hammer. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, stevestojan said:

Sounds like Mongo should have been there.

1 hour ago, Hammered a Lot said:

I was not grumpy Hammer. 

I need proof on this never happening before phenomenon. ?

BTW, already excited for the Jacksonville tailgate..prolly be 34 and raining, but we will be there! Sister and her family coming..Hammer virgins!