TBD tailgate party was fantastic for the Chicago game Sunday

mead107

3 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Did you roast the seeds yourself or buy them already roasted? What did you slather this garlic butter mixture over?

I roasted them in the microwave.  Slathered it over some meatless sausage patties.  Out of this world.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/31/2018 at 7:25 PM, mead107 said:

It can be slow getting out.  If you get right back you can get out. Used to have to take our kids home for school.  We haven’t left parking lot right after a game in years. It’s a 4 hour drive for us if we went home.  We stay over now after game. Retailgate after game till traffic dies down.  

Count me in if here's still room. Coming from Dunkirk Sunday. Realize 9A is the cut off if we don't make it understand we'll lose.  I always walk past this lot/party on way from Danny's South....Looks awesome. Thanks

13 hours ago, Olliemets said:

Count me in if here's still room. Coming from Dunkirk Sunday. Realize 9A is the cut off if we don't make it understand we'll lose.  I always walk past this lot/party on way from Danny's South....Looks awesome. Thanks

sent you a PM on directions

59 minutes ago, Billzfan23 said:

In town with a mix of Bills fans from all over -there’s 6 of us from Boston and Cleveland - is there room?  We have 1 car but it’s a roomy Honda Pilot. We can be there before 9 AM 

Ok remember to put  TBD and user name on dashboard.  Yes we have room

Thanks 

Another great TBD tailgate party.  

Food from all was fantastic.  

Sorry some of you you did not make it to the Lot.  

We held spots till almost 9:30.  Am.   

Hopefully  you can make it to one of the othe games to enjoy the tailgating.  

• Like (+1) 1