TBD tailgate party was fantastic for the Chicago game Sunday

mead107

PLEASE SIGN UP IF  coming to HAMMER’S  Lot.  

PLEASED PUT A TBD SIGN ON DASH FOR PARKING ATTENDANTS TO DIRECT YOU TO US. 

PLEASE PLEASE KEEP COMMENTS TO SAYING YOU NEED A PARKING SPACE ONLY.  

See you this Sunday. 

We always have a fantastic time. 

meet other members of TBD. 

Edited by mead107
  • Like (+1) 1

Another Newbie. I live downstate and usually make one game a year for past decade or so. Just posted a question on Tailgating board about suggestions parking this Sunday- 

I usually park at Danny's South but tiring of it and looking for a new tailgate spot.  Does it take hours to get out of this lot after games? Long drive home for me, but this looks like a lot of fun. If it's hopeless getting out of there (like more than an hour) please advise. Thanks 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Olliemets said:

Another Newbie. I live downstate and usually make one game a year for past decade or so. Just posted a question on Tailgating board about suggestions parking this Sunday- 

I usually park at Danny's South but tiring of it and looking for a new tailgate spot.  Does it take hours to get out of this lot after games? Long drive home for me, but this looks like a lot of fun. If it's hopeless getting out of there (like more than an hour) please advise. Thanks 

It can be slow getting out.  If you get right back you can get out. Used to have to take our kids home for school.  We haven’t left parking lot right after a game in years. It’s a 4 hour drive for us if we went home.  We stay over now after game. Retailgate after game till traffic dies down.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/31/2018 at 8:24 AM, plenzmd1 said:

may as well shut this sucker down..I cannot attend so no reason to have tailgate.

That’s it, I’m out.

On 10/31/2018 at 12:32 PM, Moulds_80 said:

1 spot please.  I'm,new to this is there anything to know besides putting a TBD sign with my username on the dash? Thanks

Don’t give mead any beer to “hold for a friend.” 

• Haha (+1) 3