Do we really have give McBeane the 2019 season?

45 minutes ago, RosenNOTchosen1 said:

I really just don't trust these guys.

If we give them another year they can really do damage and set this team so far back it won't even be funny.

I'm at the point where I say fire them now and bring in a new GM and coach for the 2019 season.

Try to check your optimism.  It's leading you astray.

46 minutes ago, RosenNOTchosen1 said:

If we give them another year they can really do damage and set this team so far back it won't even be funny.

I'm at the point where I say fire them now and bring in a new GM and coach for the 2019 season.

I personally dont think you should give them the 2019 season.

They do not deserve your fan loyalty

19 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I don't think that's it at all.

Theres a current ***** cycle that goes on at OBD because the blind lead the blind. We fire a guy, new guy comes in with his own system who needs his own players whereas the players currently on the team, some good with the previous coaches system, don't fit what the new coach invisons. So they are sent packing. 

Rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat. If Terry actually had a clue he'd bring in a guy who would work with the previous coaches players and built on what they did well and not just send them packing because of ego and culture and incompetence. 

Are you serious, have you just started following this team? This team has been an organizational failure on every level since 2001, count the years. A losing culture! So now it's Pegula's fault and everyone trying to rebuild this 16 year dumpster fire of poor coaching, scouting, drafting, FA signings, and FO is incompetent? Your an incompetent fan, get a grip on reality!

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Lol.... overreact much?

...fire everybody and keep churning the turnstile.....imagine the savings if we put the GM and HC names on their doors with velcro?.......not to mention that Glanville saying..."NFL...Not For Long" means their tenure?.......rent boyz, do NOT buy........

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

My gut tells me none of this is going to work. 

McDermott is Dick Jauron 2.0. 

Beane hasn't hit on anything he’s done. 

And Allen is going to bust. He was a marginal talent at Wyoming and he can’t read a defense or throw accurately in the NFL. 

I weigh this with becoming the Cleveland Browns firing GMs and Coaches every 2 years on average since 2000. 

Your gut sits in the stands, not in the FO; if your gut is correct you need to market it and go to work in the NFL! But somehow, I don't think....

If it’s the same next year mid season then McBean has to go. No other way around it. Everyone pretty much on this forum is a hardcore fan and will always  cheering for the Bills regardless but there is a lot more casual fans out there and will be hard to convince them to cheer for the team and spend money next year if we are playing like this. It’s a business after all and Terry P. Knows business. 

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...fire everybody and keep churning the turnstile.....imagine the savings if we put the GM and HC names on their doors with velcro?.......not to mention that Glanville saying..."NFL...Not For Long" means their tenure?.......rent boyz, do NOT buy........

It is bizarre. The world's best CEOs do not continuously churn upper management to "win." S/he hires a team with a strategic plan and gives them tools to carry it out.  IF that plan doesn't work out they support the team until it is no longer reasonable.  Also,  good administration understands "a plan" will patient to allow it to come to fruition.

1 hour ago, RosenNOTchosen1 said:

another person with under 100 comments starting bad threads. nice.

2 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

It is bizarre. The world's best CEOs do not continuously churn upper management to "win." S/he hires a team with a strategic plan and gives them tools to carry it out.  IF that plan doesn't work out they support the team until it is no longer reasonable.  Also,  good administration understands "a plan" will patient to allow it to come to fruition.

...I've worn out the comparison my friend, but do not really give a rat's azz in my 56th year of following this club...so I'm gonna do it AGAIN....and maybe even AGAIN later.....the Steelers' model....(1) non-meddling owners who hire football people to do their jobs. (2) THREE HC's in 48 years and I doubt it was based on "warm 'n fuzzy continuity" crap versus based on their abilities; (3) Colbert has been their GM since 2000 and AGAIN,  I doubt it was based on "warm 'n fuzzy continuity" crap versus based on his abilities;RESULT: SIX Lombardis.......yes SIX....sounds like a damn good formula to me...hell I only want ONE before I ship off to "Hell's Kitchen" where the reception sucks and LCD's melt before halftime.....ONE is too much to ask in my advancing years??....

1 hour ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

My gut tells me none of this is going to work. 

McDermott is Dick Jauron 2.0. 

Beane hasn't hit on anything he’s done. 

And Allen is going to bust. He was a marginal talent at Wyoming and he can’t read a defense or throw accurately in the NFL. 

I weigh this with becoming the Cleveland Browns firing GMs and Coaches every 2 years on average since 2000. 

I'm going to give them Phillips so far. He looks pretty good. The rest of the team and moves are a dumpster fire. 

30 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

No *****.

Terry has been no better than Ralph. Ralph was bad and even worse in his later years. Terry is right there with him to this point. He's probably more clueless.

OK Einstein, who do you want to coach the Bills and how long do you give him?

In a league designed for quick turnarounds. You absolutely shouldn’t give a regime that put together the NFLS worst offense since the 40s another year. 

But hey you have to wait until after year three and all the bad contracts get signed this offseason before firing McD so the cap excuse can be recycled again for your next flop at coach. 

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

In a league designed for quick turnarounds. You absolutely shouldn’t give a regime that put together the NFLS worst offense since the 40s another year. 

But hey you have to wait until after year three and all the bad contracts get signed this offseason before firing McD so the cap excuse can be recycled again for your next flop at coach. 

Well Bobby....they are gonna get it....soooooo

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

If they put in the time on the offense like they have on the defense & given the fact that they will have some $90 million in cap space for FA I think there will be a noticeable change in the team !

The D isn't bad given all the rookie & second year players they are starting this year so i'm interested & willing to give them another year or more to see what they can do with another draft & the FA's they can bring in !!