Do we really have give McBeane the 2019 season?

8 minutes ago, RosenNOTchosen1 said:

I really just don't trust these guys.

If we give them another year they can really do damage and set this team so far back it won't even be funny.

I'm at the point where I say fire them now and bring in a new GM and coach for the 2019 season.

Then we fire the new guys in 2020 because we don't have the fricking patience to rebuild into a contender for the long term; the millennial Bills cheer "WE WANT IT AND WE WANT IT NOW, keep firing until we get it! You must be new to the NFL!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, RosenNOTchosen1 said:

If we give them another year they can really do damage and set this team so far back it won't even be funny.

I'm at the point where I say fire them now and bring in a new GM and coach for the 2019 season.

My gut tells me none of this is going to work. 

McDermott is Dick Jauron 2.0. 

Beane hasn't hit on anything he’s done. 

And Allen is going to bust. He was a marginal talent at Wyoming and he can’t read a defense or throw accurately in the NFL. 

I weigh this with becoming the Cleveland Browns firing GMs and Coaches every 2 years on average since 2000. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

What damage could they do "more than they have" 

I'll hang up and listen 

Just now, Straight Hucklebuck said:

My gut tells me none of this is going to work. 

McDermott is Dick Jauron 2.0. 

Beane hasn't hit on anything he’s done. 

And Allen is going to bust. He was a marginal talent at Wyoming and he can’t read a defense or throw accurately in the NFL. 

I weigh this with becoming the Cleveland Browns firing GMs and Coaches every 2 years on average since 2000. 

Wow you know that after 5 games??? Impressive. Oh and Beane has hit on a lot, you just dont want to give him credit because that would mess up your little crusade

Edited by BillsEnthusiast
  • Like (+1) 5

12 minutes ago, RosenNOTchosen1 said:

Lol.... overreact much?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I'll hang up and listen 

Wow you know that after 5 games??? Impressive. Oh and Beane has hit on a lot, you just dont want to give him credit because that would mess up your little crusade

Allen was far from a can’t miss, productive college player with manageable flaws coming out of school. Plenty of analysts flagged him. 

I don’t know for sure. But what I’ve seen so far does not lend itself to him getting it to me. 

I could be wrong, but Allen was a polarizing pick taken on the basis of potential, not real body of work. 

5 minutes ago, Nester said:

I wish we could fire fans who need instant gratification.

A rebuild takes more than 2 years....

Get some patience or maybe go cheer for the Pats.

Welcome to the boards,

Half these guys don't understand a rebuild if it slapped them in the face. Just fire everyone while in the middle of it all. This year was and is a wash 100% all around. 

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

I'll hang up and listen 

That’s why I said I wrestle with firing them. I realize it’s not sustainable to fire Coaches and GMs every two years. Winning franchises don’t do that. 

But if your force me to look in a crystal ball, I don’t think this works out. 

1 minute ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

That’s why I said I wrestle with firing them. I realize it’s not sustainable to fire Coaches and GMs every two years. Winning franchises don’t do that. 

But if your force me to look in a crystal ball, I don’t think this works out. 

Give it another year, that they deserve.