Peterman likely to start against Bears. McDermott not ready to name starter.

Kevin1778

10 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Not that good. People forget how inexperienced he is. Young QB's make mistakes. The thing I like about Peterman is he tries to anticipate throws

I wish Allen would. If you can't anticipate you have zero chance of becoming a top QB. Mistakes will happen, only way to learn. 

I dont give a damn what he tries to do. I can try to bang a supermodel, doesnt mean *****

He is a colossal failure as a QB. The fact he is on still on the roster is the most egregious management failure I've ever seen

11 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Anyone? Like who? Anderson?

How about the competent backup the team should have signed at least 3 weeks ago when it became painfully obvious Nate Peterman should not play another snap in the NFL?  Peterman should have been cut, a new player brought in, and he should have been prepped on a crash course waiting for the moment Old Man Anderson gets hurt, which was inevitable.

Need a name?  How about Kaepernick.  He'd be the best QB on this roster by a lot.

I know he's black balled and would never be signed, but he could have been!  McDimwit reminds us all the time he's trying to put the team in the best position to win...but not really.

9 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I've been saying that a lot around here myself lately.

And that includes Allen IMO.

But then you have the INT problem!

:lol:

His pick 6's are just amazing to me. I hope he's been watching film and uses DB's aggressiveness against them. You know they all will jump a pump fake. That's going to be an easy TD if they run a hitch and go. 

14 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I haven't been too hard on this staff, but the fact that Peterman is still on this roster is an embarrassment. 

That's why I mentioned up-thread McDermott may not survive this.

The rebuild, a bad year, eating all the dead cap money, needing time to develop Allen....that's all big picture stuff that I'm sure Pegula signed off on.

Being the laughing stock of the league all season?  That's going to piss Pegula off.  

Just a question of how much.

12 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Not that good. People forget how inexperienced he is. Young QB's make mistakes. The thing I like about Peterman is he tries to anticipate throws. 

Yep. He throws off his back foot a lot so he has that important first step needed for the tackle coming back the other way. Great anticipation. 

1 minute ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I dont give a damn what he tries to do. I can try to bang a supermodel, doesnt mean *****

He is a colossal failure as a QB. The fact he is on still on the roster is the most egregious management failure I've ever seen

He's still here because he is obviously the best QB on the roster. 

Just now, TheTruthHurts said:

His pick 6's are just amazing to me. I hope he's been watching film and uses DB's aggressiveness against them. You know they all will jump a pump fake. That's going to be an easy TD if they run a hitch and go. 

Funny thing is he is averaging 1.5 picks per game for his career.

Anderson is now up to 2.0 per game for the Bills.

Just now, Fadingpain said:

That's why I mentioned up-thread McDermott may not survive this.

The rebuild, a bad year, eating all the dead cap money, needing time to develop Allen....that's all big picture stuff that I'm sure Pegula signed off on.

Being the laughing stock of the league all season?  That's going to piss Pegula off.  

Just a question of how much.

I think they knew they were not going to win this year

I think they did not expect to be this bad on offense and are knee deep in it now

Well. At least you can't get any lower that #32 in offense right?

image.thumb.png.0f8001112fbaf770368f668eaa1e4997.png

(ESPN.com)

2 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

He's still here because he is obviously the best QB on the roster. 

He is here because he fits McDermott's ideal of "culture".

2 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts said:

Peterman knows where hes throwing the ball before the snap.  Pump fakes and double moves require him to hang in there and watch the play develop.  Even if the DBs bite can his rag arm get the ball to the WR before they defense recovers?