Pegulas mentioned by name in Eric Reid story

Big Turk

Eric Reid gave a more in depth interview about his whole break from the Players Coalition...in it he mentioned Terry Pegula by name and claims he said the kneeling situation was out of hand and it was costing him sponsors and they needed to make it go away and to throw some money at it if thats what it took.

Interesting how behind the scenes politics really work...we all know the owners are all about their money but its interesting when things come out that show it...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Eric Reid gave a more in depth interview about his whole break from the Players Coalition...in it he mentioned Terry Pegula by name and claims he said the kneeling situation was out of hand and it was costing him sponsors and they needed to make it go away and to throw some money at it if thats what it took.

Interesting how behind the scenes politics really work...we all know the owners are all about their money but its interesting when things come out that show it...

It’s not interesting at all.

Eric Reid sucks.

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

FYI:

• Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Let's not kid ourselves the players are about the money too

• Like (+1) 9

Right.  Pegula sat down with the players coalition, who anyone with eyes and ears knows uses the media to help their agenda and said:

"Hey guys, I totally get what this is all about and support it, but it's costing me money so can we chill?

Then he put a 1.1 Billion Dollars in a ditch, poured gasoline on it and lit it on fire all the while doing a jig.

Give me a break. 

• Like (+1) 4

56 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Thanks for posting this (don't think I saw it posted before).  Interesting look at things.  I would suspect a lot of behind the scenes operate similarly.

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

This was reported many months ago, not new.

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Eric Reid is a spoiled piece of ***** who thinks he’s entitled to take his politics into the workplace. Do you know what would happen to regular employees if they started getting political at work and it caused their employers headaches? Eric Reid’s stance is that he should be entitled to a roster spot and have the freedom to act however he wants. Who amongst us has that privilege? But I’m sure Eric Reid would discount everything I’m saying because I’m white and out of the two of us he’d probably suggest I’m the privileged one because of my skin color....

im so sick of these spoiled brats. 

• Like (+1) 11

The craziest part about the whole thing is that he still thinks he intercepted that ball and implied they didn't give it to him because the league is against him. :lol:

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall