Texans trading for Demaryius Thomas

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Prices are coming down. Demaryius went vegan and he isn’t the same player he once was, much like a former Texan named Foster.

Going vegan sounds like a big missed steak

A 2nd esp with that contract ? Nice try Elway 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 4

The Texans are going for the playoffs to prevent the Colts from moving up to overtake them. The Colts are hot, but with the loss of Fuller the Texans needed a bold move. This move very well could lock them into a division championship.

The Bills need to draft a WR in the first round by trading down if the pick is high and focus on obtaining an OLman in free agency like Daryl Williams and focusing on offense in the draft. I hate the WR free agents in 2019... too many head cases and risky names.

P.S. Tyler Kroft. Let's go get HIM in 2019 as well... solves our TE problem instantly.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

32 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Good job Texans - nice to see a team orchestrating a successful rebuild.  And without having to tank, no less.  Amazing, I was told that was not possible.

They were terrible in their rebuild year when their rookie QB got hurt (sound familiar). They went 4-12.

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, BigBuff423 said:

Well, there goes one potential suitor for Benjamin's services.....not that I'm surprised....but was still hopeful KB would yield a bag of oats....or maybe, a bag of dildos is more appropriate?

geez I bet he's a 6th at best. Have no idea, but the Panthers traded him away for what seemed like pretty cheap at the time, and KB's performance thus far has made it look like a steal for the Panthers. Now his value is much much worse than what we traded for him.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

I would have been pretty happy if Buffalo were able to trade McCoy for a 4th and then flip the 4th for Demaryius, but oh well. At least with the Golden Tate trade it seems like Nelson Agholer might be available in the offseason, so that's another potential option.