Applebees Boneless Wings on ESPN

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Yeah, as the wing goes this was an all out travesty. I saw one shot of Duffs on a return from commercial break but that’s it. Sellouts to the almighty $$

Buffalo Wild Wings, or hell, even Hooters would be more acceptable. They're at least "wing places," even if they lack quality. Applebee's has become the punchline of mediocre bland corporate chain restaurants. 

ESPN was filming in the home of the Buffalo Wing and decided to feature Applebees?  Corporate sponsorship at it's worse!

(I'm not sure how important this topic is - but it's diverting to talk about something other than the pathetic-ness of our offense.  So, thanks Real Buffalo Joe.)

• Like (+1) 1

What's next? Go to Philly and get a cheese steak sandwich from Arby's?

If the NFL ever plays a Super Bowl in London, ESPN will send a crew to an English pub and order a round of Bud Light.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

I wish Bush would have went over the falls. 

How about the graphic of former Bills QBs (Tyrod and AJ) going over the falls? Pretty tasteless, I thought, although not as tasteless as boneless "wings" from Applebees.

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

ESPN was filming in the home of the Buffalo Wing and decided to feature Applebees?  Corporate sponsorship at it's worse!

(I'm not sure how important this topic is - but it's diverting to talk about something other than the pathetic-ness of our offense.  So, thanks Real Buffalo Joe.)

hmm, so, the 2018 buffalo bills are to a professional football team what Applebees wings are to good buffalo wings.  did i do that right

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, swnybillsfan said:

not that it was awful...but how old is that song and how washed up has that band become? why was this even a thing? and there were like twelve people in a crowd in front of the band. it was just really, really weird.

I concur..very strange

The whole concept of wings is kind of funny to me. As much as Buffalonians might hate to admit it, there's nothing special about Buffalo wings anymore. Wings are the same across the country, at least 5 hours down south from Buffalo. Of course, that doesn't change the fact that they shouldn't have used boneless wings from Applebee's.

Edited by The Bills Blog

13 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

The whole concept of wings is kind of funny to me. As much as Buffalonians might hate to admit it, there's nothing special about Buffalo wings anymore. Wings are the same across the country, at least 5 hours down south from Buffalo. Of course, that doesn't change the fact that they shouldn't have used boneless wings from Applebee's.

True, although Duffs and Anchor are probably as good as they get. Applebees are actually pretty good. Just not for a Buffalo segment.