Terrell Owens Tweets to the Bills

wppete

7 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

he's 40. 

So what.  Having a cast of Wideouts now that largely don't even belong in the NFL hasn't stopped Beane.  40 is nothing compared to the crap that trots out there every Sunday.

• Like (+1) 1

I see zero harm in working him out. Our receivers are such garbage I can’t see any single way he’d be worse. Even if you’ve gotta do a veteran minimum incentive contract just let the guy play if he wants.

• Like (+1) 1

He’s probably terrible but that just means that he could still be our 2nd best Wr.  I believe Zay is better though.  He can’t be worse than KB.  I don’t think he’s been open as a buffalo bill once.  Just talk and never open

• Thank you (+1) 1

Put him in the slot. He probably would be just as productive as the guys we have now and the juice alone from having him back might make this season borderline interesting. I know we won’t even consider it but in our situation I wouldn’t be above any option. The guys we are playing at WR are much more embarrassing then it would be to give TO a shot.

• Like (+1) 1

SJ13s response to TO:

STVNVerified account @StevieJohnson13

STVN Retweeted Terrell Owens

Let’s *****in go! @ochocinco #85 outside.

Yee #13 in the slot.

All interchangeable. Wutuptho

Andre's response to SJ:

Andre ReedVerified account @Andre_Reed83 5h5 hours ago

Andre Reed Retweeted STVN

Maaaaaaannn @StevieJohnson13 @terrellowens @ochocinco should we do a team huddle and speak with the wideouts in #Buffalo @TheBillsMafia ? Or y’all suiting up ? #rallythetroops #billsmafia

23 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

SJ13s response to TO:

Yee #13 in the slot.

Andre's response to SJ:

Maaaaaaannn @StevieJohnson13 @terrellowens @ochocinco should we do a team huddle and speak with the wideouts in #Buffalo @TheBillsMafia ? Or y’all suiting up ? #rallythetroops #billsmafia

Is it bad that I want this as much as I do? XD

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

SJ13s response to TO:

Yee #13 in the slot.

Andre's response to SJ:

Let's do this. Peterman to the old guys. While we are at it let's sign some 400lb players and tell them to just jump on the opposing team... on borh sides of the ball. Why not?

38 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Let's do this. Peterman to the old guys. While we are at it let's sign some 400lb players and tell them to just jump on the opposing team... on borh sides of the ball. Why not?

Get some sumo wrestlers....

1 hour ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

Whats that former Giants backup QB doing these days?

Of course TO's response I bet once hearing Nate would be starting Sunday "On second thought, no thanks Buffalo....."

20 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

TO already has the longest TD reception in team history.

Just think of the possibilities when TO and Peterson develop that chemistry. 

Yeah...I can't believe Fitz actually didnt underthrow that ball...usually his bombs ended up with our guy having 5 steps on the DB with the ball ending up 5 yards behind him and intercepted.