Drew Rosenhaus sighting at Buffalo airport

DCbillsfan

FWIW, i attended last night's game and took the first flight out this morning back to Virginia.  I saw Rosenhaus with a young platinum blonde in her 30s with two little kids in tow,

I did not speak to him but he had a monogrammed jacket with "RSR".  95 percent confident its him.  I remember seeing him on tv and his big charade when the bills drafted McGahee.  I don't know any players he represents now.  Maybe someone else does.

As much as I like McCoy, it's time for him to go. He's often injured and his production is waning (at least it is for this team).  If he stays it's because other teams aren't willing to make a good offer or that Beane correctly concludes that his defensive players will be pissed if they see the team reducing talent on an already very weak offense. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

As much as I like McCoy, it's time for him to go. He's often injured and his production is waning (at least it is for this team).  If he stays it's because other teams aren't willing to make a good offer or that Beane correctly concludes that his defensive players will be pissed if they see the team reducing talent on an already very weak offense. 

No, he's not

• Like (+1) 5

6 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

It was brought up in another thread, if Shady goes, what are the odds the Bills draft a RB with that top 5 pick? IMO wayyyy to close for comfort.   Keep Shady for another year just so we don't eff things up and take a RB early. 

US, Eff things up???:doh:

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Oft injured= False- He’s one of the toughest guys on the team.  He may be hurt often, but he’s injured rarely. 

16 minutes ago, PirateHookerMD said:

Pryor is a big enough deal that his power agent flies into town for a 1 or 2 year deal? Not sure

Could be he had frequent flier miles to use up, or maybe it's a slow time for him with MLB just finishing so he thought he would make the trip for Pryor.

Doubt he makes the trip in person for a deal to finish up the season for Pryor, or Shady being moved. The team would speak to the agent face to face to just let him know they are trading his client.

28 minutes ago, DCbillsfan said:

FWIW, i attended last night's game and took the first flight out this morning back to Virginia.  I saw Rosenhaus with a young platinum blonde in her 30s with two little kids in tow,

I did not speak to him but he had a monogrammed jacket with "RSR".  95 percent confident its him.  I remember seeing him on tv and his big charade when the bills drafted McGahee.  I don't know any players he represents now.  Maybe someone else does.

Did he appear on his way in or on his way out? 

4 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Wasn’t he Thurman Thomas’s agent? Maybe he was in town for the festivities?

Could be this. I’m sure thurm made him decent $ over the years 

8 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Wasn’t he Thurman Thomas’s agent? Maybe he was in town for the festivities?

I am pretty sure Leigh Steinberg was his agent when he retired, because I remember him making an announcement about it, and about Thurman wanting to sign in Buffalo to retire.  (if I am remembering correctly, anyway...). 

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

It was brought up in another thread, if Shady goes, what are the odds the Bills draft a RB with that top 5 pick? IMO wayyyy to close for comfort.   Keep Shady for another year just so we don't eff things up and take a RB early. 

Even Buffalo won't do that. There's just no RB remotely that valuable in this year's draft. I could definitely see someone like Damien Harris in the 2nd round though; in fact, I kinda expect that to happen with or without McCoy being moved.

• Like (+1) 2