Bills are not that bad.

Kevin1778

12 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

They're about to break out!  Just you wait, and wait, and wait, and wait some more.  You'll see.  :cry:

been waiting since around the 1995 season for this

I don't see the long-term benefit of starting Anderson at this point. 

Yes, Peterman has been terrible but he is not 35 years old. I understand those fans who question why he is on the team. But here's the point: Mcdermott must think he needs him on the team. It could be that it's only as the disaster QB is Anderson gets hurt, but the offense is a disaster already. Two touchdowns in the last five games. Anderson is turning the ball over only slightly less than Peterman did. He was not brought in to play QB but to mentor, and I don't see any upside to playing him. 

Start Peterman until Allen gets back. Maybe he gets better. Probably not, but sre they going to score FEWER points with him at QB? If he is what most of us think he is, then McDermott will get it out of his system and he will be history. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

They have one of the Historically worst offenses in the NFL. Averaging a little over 10 points a game. 

Yes they really are that bad. 

The offense is that bad. ANY other competent offense and we're likely 14/21-9 at halftime last night, and 21/28-12 going into the 4th quarter. I couldn't honestly say how having a better back up QB would've helped, if at all, but with any other offense right now this team is competitive for much more than a 2-14 season.

Our defense is playing incredible ball considering what little help they have on offense.

The defense is a legit top 10 to top 5 unit in the league. The special teams is below average but not tragic, Haush is a very good kicker at least. But the offense is the worst in the league, the talent there just isn't very good. The Bills have the worst QB situation in the league, a subpar O-line and a bad WR core. There just isn't a whole lot of talent there. 

12 hours ago, dgrochester55 said:

The defense is good.  Good to the point where even if the offense was mediocre, this team would be competitive.  Unfortunately, the offense is historically bad.   This team might find a way to eek out another win or two, but it is going to be a long year. 

The best hope is that when Allen comes back, he can develop into a better QB and get a little more out of the offense in some of the later games. 

I think this team will eek out 2-3 more wins. I think the defense will keep the Bills competitive and close in 4-5 more games this season and they probably will win at least 2 of them. 

The defense is better than people think because they get no help from the offense. Add another good outside CB and DT/DE and they are looking solid.

The OL needs a solid LT and C at least. 2 WR's and we have to hope Allen is the real deal. There are other positions that should get bolstered, but if those 5/6 positions, if upgraded considerably and Allen lives up to their expectations, we'd be a serious contender.

With all the picks and cap space they'll have, this is very doable.

Edited by GreggTX

18 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

They have an outstanding defence. Their offence is terrible. It wouldn’t even be acceptable in the AFL days

I wouldn't call outstanding defense.  They have given up big plays on 3rd downs with their bend-but-don't-break defense. They also missed out on finishing plays.

24 minutes ago, ganesh said:

I wouldn't call outstanding defense.  They have given up big plays on 3rd downs with their bend-but-don't-break defense. They also missed out on finishing plays.

They look great when the other team is playing real conservative knowing the win is in the bag if they don’t turn the ball over