Atmosphere at last nights game

BillsFan130

Just now, billsfan11 said:

For the ones that went for the game last night, how was the crowd noise/atmosphere?

It looked wild from the TV and even the MNF crew commented multiple times on how loud it was, but just curious where this one ranks

I don't think it was as loud as Rex's first game against the Colts. It was loud at times tho. Just wish people would get loud when the other team is in the huddle and not when their on the line and already know what they're doing. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Not at the table Karlos said:

I don't think it was as loud as Rex's first game against the Colts. It was loud at times tho. Just wish people would get loud when the other team is in the huddle and not when their on the line and already know what they're doing. 

Oh really eh? Im surprised to hear that. Thanks for the feedback 

That stadium looks awesome under the lights. Crowd looked and sounded pumped.

At one point I could barely hear Murph and Kelso. If we could get some consistant winning records for this team to deserve more of these games No team would want to play there in primetime. Any hint of an offense wins last night. 

• Like (+1) 1

It seemed to me watching on TV from Miami that the atmosphere was great and that the crowd contributed to a very good performance by the defense against the Patriots.

I also really liked the red light in the club section and thought that the red light in combination with the lights from the cell phones at half time created an amazing look on television (and presumably at the stadium).

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Brady didn't use the hurry up on the first series so you could make noise while they huddled.

Then he used the hurry up pretty well for the rest of the game.

The other contributing factor was the stadium playing music after the play ended until they were breaking the quick huddle.

Pretty good atmosphere considering your rooting for a 2-5 about to 2-6 team and from where I was it looked like every seat in the house was full.

Way to bring it Bills Mafia :)

50 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Watching from Southern California I’d like to give a HUGE shout out to the Bills fans! You guys brought it last night on national Television. The fans looked like you were having a blast! Well done. ?

It was fun,thanks.

(until I ran over a deer with my Camaro on the way home)  :(

• Sad 2

20 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Brady didn't use the hurry up on the first series so you could make noise while they huddled.

Then he used the hurry up pretty well for the rest of the game.

The other contributing factor was the stadium playing music after the play ended until they were breaking the quick huddle.

Pretty good atmosphere considering your rooting for a 2-5 about to 2-6 team and from where I was it looked like every seat in the house was full.

It was fun,thanks.

There were a couple drives where they used no huddle but it wasn't a majority of the game. And I wasn't just talking about against the pats. It's pretty much every game. Wait until they get the play call and get everyone lined up then get loud. Makes no sense. The point of being loud is to disrupt communication. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

There were a couple drives where they used no huddle but it wasn't a majority of the game. And I wasn't just talking about against the pats. It's pretty much every game. Wait until they get the play call and get everyone lined up then get loud. Makes no sense. The point of being loud is to disrupt communication. 

I agree

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

It was fun,thanks.

You didn't recognize the deer in the headlights look after watching DA getting killed?

• Haha (+1) 4

24 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

It was a good atmosphere.  Not great.  If the bills ever were able to get the lead, it would have hit that top gear.  

For a 2-5 team as a 13.5 point underdog, the crowd had a great showing

Ya I was thinking that too. If the Bills got the lead, especially in the 2nd half, I’m guessing the place would have exploded