Trade down and draft,

1. Jonah Williams OT Alabama

2. Jesse Burkett OC Stanford

3. Terry Godwin WR Georgia

3 . Connor McGovern G Penn Sate

4. Irv Smith Jr. TE Alabama

4. L J Scott RB Michigan St

5. Amani Oruwari CB Penn State

I like what your thinking, but right now buff sits at the #4 or #5 pick...its gonna take more than an extra 3rd to move down out of the top 5

29 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

Love talking about the draft before Halloween. 

I talk about the draft b4 the season even starts...as soon as I see the final 53 i have an idea on what they might need

Edited by Tsaikotic

4 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

Yeah but Antonio Brown isn't the biggest guy either, Marquise Brown can play.

I think Hollywood is a prospect worth checking out, but regarding this comparison, Antonio had a solid 30ish pounds on Brown back when he was at the NFL Combine.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 947 said:

We need a LT, Dawkins is not a LT on a winning team. If we can't get Bosa or Oliver, I'd love a trade down & draft an OT, then move Dawkins to RT or LG.

I want Bosa.     He's a game changing DE.   Pair him with Hughes, and Edmunds, and White and we have the makings of an elite defense.

We can go offense with every other pick in the draft for all I care, we have 9 other picks.     But that first pick, I want Bosa. 

• Like (+1) 2

Trade down and draft K’Neal Harry or Aj Brown. 

There are solid tackles available in FA and no good WRs worth a dam.  If you look at the available players in the draft and FA, i think we upgrade the OL via FA along with drafting a guard or Tackle in the first 2 rounds while getting our WRs in the draft an adding one-two mid priced vet FAs

45 minutes ago, TheElectricCompany said:

Assuming we are heading to a top 5 pick, the CBS big board shows all top 5 prospects as defensive players. 

Let's hope there is a QB who is worthy of that high of a pick so we can have a chance at a trade down. 

Nobody is going to be moving into the top 5 for a DT or CB. 

Mel Kiper has 19 of the top 22 prospects as defensive players. And one of those 3 offensive guys is a QB that Buffalo obviously won't take.

9 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Bills trade down in the first round and select :

OT Jonah Williams 6'5" 301 Alabama

"PROS: Size and strength are NFL-ready. Excellent footwork out of his stance, entering his pass set with no wasted movements or false steps. Adjusts his set points based on edge defender’s alignment. Patient in pass protection, waits for opponent to show his hands and then counters. Times up his strikes well to combat power. Explosive in his first step to build his house against wide nines. "

https://thedraftnetwork.com/2018/08/05/2019-nfl-draft-player-profile-jonah-williams/

It is a smart play because you can play Jonah at LT....move Dawkins to LG....and you have fixed one side of this horrible offensive line

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Soda Popinski said:

I want Bosa.     He's a game changing DE.   Pair him with Hughes, and Edmunds, and White and we have the makings of an elite defense.

We can go offense with every other pick in the draft for all I care, we have 9 other picks.     But that first pick, I want Bosa. 

Absolutely. Oliver as well.

Outside of those two, I’m happy if the Bills trade down.

• Like (+1) 2

Look there is plenty of room for failure in drafting. So if they are smart..  IN free agency they get 1-2 good starting offensive lineman and 1-2 good wide receivers same with draft. This is how you secure your talented positions.

2 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Absolutely. Oliver as well.

Outside of those two, I’m happy if the Bills trade down.

Didn't think our Defense was is the problem.. Thought the problem.. or at least what you have stated in past is OL WR. How we planning to fix that if we ignore those positions early in draft/ especially the line..