NFL trade day tracker-It should be a wild day

Pete

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Tate trade means it's unlikely Eagles call for McCoy. Would have expected that to be the #1 place for him. 

KC is a bit of a dark horse there with the Reid connection, but I would think they would spend any resources on Defense. 

McCoy to KC? Why would they do that with Hunt there on a cheap rookie deal?

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Understood but with McCoy receiving ability andy Reid would have  a lot of fun with yet another toy out there

Come on. They aren't taking on his contract with Hunt there as one of the best two RBs in the entire league along with Gurley.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Come on. They aren't taking on his contract with Hunt there as one of the best two RBs in the entire league along with Gurley.

I didn't say it is likely. It's a darkhorse which, to me at least, means that it's unlikely but would make sense if it did happen. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

It simply doesn't from neither a personnel nor a financial perspective.

I don't know their financial perspective, so that could very well be true. I think personnel speaking it does make plenty of sense. Reid knows that somewhere along the line things are going to get tough. It's likely going to be in Foxboro. He is either going to have to be able to stop the Patriots, which he knows he can't do, or else he needs to beat them on offense. Another piece is just one more step towards that. 

Again- doubt it happens, would make sense if it did. <------<< in my opinion. 

5 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

If I'm Beane, I would trade a late round pick for Seth DeValve. He's the exact type of complimentary TE Josh Allen and this Offense will need moving forward. TEs take  two to three years to develop and I really like what they have in Croom. Croom and DeValve would create a nice TE compliment to the passing and running game. My .02.

An off beat fresh idea, I like it.  Is DeValve like a receiving TE?  Two good safety outlets like Luck uses sounds like a good idea

5 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I wasn't going into full analysis mode, just explaining the football appeal McCoy would have for Reid,  I would be shocked if he goes to KC, they have enough offensive weapons.

Just now, jkirchofer said:

Is it wrong that I have zero faith in Beane to make any correct decisions when it comes to this roster?

Of course. Why would you think that. I mean we only let a very good MLB go so thy we could draft his replacement. Traded a very good LT go so that we could draft the replacement LB. Traded a wr that we spent multiple picks on just to acquire more picks so that we could get a QB that’s almost the same as the QB they could have had last year and not used any extra picks to acquire. 

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

Of course. Why would you think that. I mean we only let a very good MLB go so thy we could draft his replacement. Traded a very good LT go so that we could draft the replacement LB. Traded a wr that we spent multiple picks on just to acquire more picks so that we could get a QB that’s almost the same as the QB they could have had last year and not used any extra picks to acquire. 

Well, since you put that way...

1 minute ago, mrags said:

Let an average MLB go instead of overpaying. 

Traded an oft-injured, potentially washed up, unneeded LT 

Traded a worthless, blow hard WR who has never produced to the level that he was paid for

Drafted a QB who may or may not be the future of the team without dipping into future picks. 

I agree that Beane and co. need to prove themselves, but those are some real bad takes you just dropped. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Traded a worthless, blow hard WR who has never produced to the level that he was paid for

Drafted a QB who may or may not be the future of the team without dipping into future picks. 

I agree that Beane and co. need to prove themselves, but those are some real bad takes you just dropped. 

We’re 2-6 right now. We’ve scored an average of less than 11 points a game. 

Clearly you are correct. Beane and McDermott have done a great job. 

Point made. I’ll concede, you win. 

1 minute ago, nucci said:

but we got a CB...

Forgot, we picked up a CB that replaced the other one that we traded to acquire more picks for to replace the WR that we traded that cost us so many picks. 

1 minute ago, mrags said:

We’re 2-6 right now. We’ve scored an average of less than 11 points a game. 

Clearly you are correct. Beane and McDermott have done a great job. 

Point made. I’ll concede, you win. 

Forgot, we picked up a CB that replaced the other one that we traded to acquire more picks for to replace the WR that we traded that cost us so many picks. 

I see you've recently hit your head and suffered severe brain damage. You might want to get that checked. Would hate to see it be permanent. 

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

You think Preston Brown is overpaid? He got a one year deal worth $4M as a starter.