NFL trade day tracker-It should be a wild day

Pete

If I'm Beane, I would trade a late round pick for Seth DeValve. He's the exact type of complimentary TE Josh Allen and this Offense will need moving forward. TEs take  two to three years to develop and I really like what they have in Croom. Croom and DeValve would create a nice TE compliment to the passing and running game. My .02.

9 hours ago, Pete said:

It seems like there will be many trades and possibly big names.  I am guessing the Bills add a wideout- maybe Demaryous Thomas or something along those lines.  We are desperate for WR, QB, and OL.  Beane like to make moves- lets see some action.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000980771/article/nfl-trade-deadline-tracker-who-might-be-moved

I'll have to keep checking on this 

(humorously) Hopefully this doesn't happen 

image.png.96be44d583548c209c4c118e47532a08.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Tyrion said:

Um, they just announced Tate could be had for a mid-round pick

Why would we want to give up Shady, who has another year left, and is the better player, for 8 games of Tate? 

You realize he's a UFA in the offseason right? 

9 hours ago, Tyrion said:

Trade idea:

McCoy -------------------------------> Eagles

Eagles 4th rd. pick -------------> Lions

Golden Tate -----------------------> Bills

I would love golden tate on this team I don't know how he would feel coming here tho.

We could bring Percy back and have a fight Club in the rv lot before the games. 

• Like (+1) 1

I think Beane is holding fast to wanting a 2nd plus for McCoy.  The Eagles have an extra 2nd in 2019 IIRC.  I don’t see any other way McCoy gets moved.  

Based on what I believe we would get in compensation, I don’t think Benjamin would be worth trading at this point.

Ultimately, I anticipate a quiet trade deadline unless Philly really wants Shady.

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I think Beane is holding fast to wanting a 2nd plus for McCoy.  The Eagles have an extra 2nd in 2019 IIRC.  I don’t see any other way McCoy gets moved.  

Based on what I believe we would get in compensation, I don’t think Benjamin would be worth trading at this point.

Ultimately, I anticipate a quiet trade deadline unless Philly really wants Shady.

They should take a 5th for McCoy if they can.  Let Ivory and Murphy run for the rest of the season.  No more pretending that McCoy is going to make a difference on this team. 

Just now, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

They should take a 5th for McCoy if they can.  Let Ivory and Murphy run for the rest of the season.  No more pretending that McCoy is going to make a difference on this team. 

This is absurd.  The guy rushes for over 1100 yards in both 2016 and 2017, and all of a sudden he sucks?  Ever think there might be other factors that are impacting his ability to be effective?  Horrible run blocking?  No passing game?  Defense stacking the box?

Watch him go to Philly and see what happens.  A fifth rounder...smh.

• Like (+1) 1