NFL trade day tracker-It should be a wild day

Pete

It seems like there will be many trades and possibly big names.  I am guessing the Bills add a wideout- maybe Demaryous Thomas or something along those lines.  We are desperate for WR, QB, and OL.  Beane like to make moves- lets see some action.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000980771/article/nfl-trade-deadline-tracker-who-might-be-moved

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

It seems like there will be many trades and possibly big names.  I am guessing the Bills add a wideout- maybe Demaryous Thomas or something along those lines.  We are desperate for WR, QB, and OL.  Beane like to make moves- lets see some action.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000980771/article/nfl-trade-deadline-tracker-who-might-be-moved

I think Thomas ends up in New England.

5 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

I think Thomas ends up in New England.

I think you might be right. Golden Tate is available too.  They will end up with a #1 WR by 4:00.   I wonder where Leveon Bell ends up.  I read that the Giants phone is ringing off the hook with calls for Odell.

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 1

Yeah, I think Bill's fans will be disappointed at 4pm tomorrow. Well some will be, others will tell us how happy they are the Bill's didnt do anything to help them win another game so they dont ruin their chance at the top pick and will tell us how no one was available that is good enough to help this team.

If any moves are made by the Bill's front office, it will be dumping any talent currently left on this roster for late round picks so Beane can get exited that he has more picks

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Pete said:

Most likely the Bills do not make any moves.  We definitely do not want to give away any of our draft assets next year.  If a trade does occur it's likely more of a PR Marketing move to say hey fans, we're trying!  Don't give away anything significant, please!  This season is a total loss at this point.  Just develop Josh Allen and sign Pryor.

Edited by BuffaloButt

5 minutes ago, Tyrion said:

Trade idea:

McCoy -------------------------------> Eagles

Eagles 4th rd. pick -------------> Lions

Golden Tate -----------------------> Bills

The Lions are 3-4 and Tate is a critical part of their team. They aren't looking to fire sale. 

44 minutes ago, Pete said:

We're selling not buying.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

Dam I am corrected. But I still don't think it makes sense for the Bills to trade for him given that he will be out on the free agent market. 

Why fight with others for him when we have a bunch of picks to play with? Lock him in now, extend him, and we give up a 4th. Sounds good to me. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tyrion said:

Why fight with others for him when we have a bunch of picks to play with? Lock him in now, extend him, and we give up a 4th. Sounds good to me. 

Tate has given every indication that he wants to test the market so I don't think a sign and extend is possible. 

2 minutes ago, Tyrion said:

That would be a good idea, but not going to happen. They will spend again on FAs on defence to fill so.e rotational.spots and guys leaving, then search for some dumpster gems on offence to round out the roster. Skill position players arent likely to be good process guys......

2 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Tate has given every indication that he wants to test the market so I don't think a sign and extend is possible. 

Depends on  the offer. It would involve most likely an overpayment

1 hour ago, Pete said:

I think you might be right. Golden Tate is available too.  They will end up with a #1 WR by 4:00.   I wonder where Leveon Bell ends up.  I read that the Giants phone is ringing off the hook with calls for Odell.

D. Thomas has one more year on his contract, due to be paid $14M.  The way he has regressed, I don't think he's worth that.  Tate will be a free agent after this season so not sure he's worth acquiring as an 8 game rental.  I doubt you could resign him with our QB mess. 

I'd bring back Tyrod for a 6th, considering Beane said Allen could miss the rest of the season and Anderson was hurt tonight.