NFL trade day tracker-It should be a wild day

Pete

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I see you've recently hit your head and suffered severe brain damage. You might want to get that checked. Would hate to see it be permanent. 

You are a genius. I only wish that other Bills message board closed down years and years ago, so that we could have heard your hot takes in the last 4 coaching regimes that also failed. 

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

Of course. Why would you think that. I mean we only let a very good MLB go so thy we could draft his replacement. Traded a very good LT go so that we could draft the replacement LB. Traded a wr that we spent multiple picks on just to acquire more picks so that we could get a QB that’s almost the same as the QB they could have had last year and not used any extra picks to acquire. 

Let me help:

Of course. Why would you think that. I mean we only let a very good marginally talented MLB, who was a liability in coverage,  go so thy we could draft his replacement. Traded an very good often late for meetings, and overweight LT, go so that we could move up in the draft and attempt to get a franchise quarterback, because linebackers and left tackles mean relatively nothing if you don’t have one.  draft the replacement LB. Traded a wr we should have never drafted that we spent multiple picks on just to acquire more picks so that we could get a QB that’s a rookie who has started five games and not a single person has a real idea of how he will turn out beyond conjuncture.  that’s almost the same as the QB they could have had last year and not used any extra picks to acquire.  All so we could suffer a bad season and start posting revisionist history about players, including the former quarterback who were also at times insufferable to watch.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

Let me help:

Of course. Why would you think that. I mean we only let a very good marginally talented MLB, who was a liability in coverage,  go so thy we could draft his replacement. Traded an very good often late for meetings, and overweight LT, go so that we could move up in the draft and attempt to get a franchise quarterback, because linebackers and left tackles mean relatively nothing if you don’t have one.  draft the replacement LB. Traded a wr we should have never drafted that we spent multiple picks on just to acquire more picks so that we could get a QB that’s a rookie who has started five games and not a single person has a real idea of how he will turn out beyond conjuncture.  that’s almost the same as the QB they could have had last year and not used any extra picks to acquire.  All so we could suffer a bad season and start posting revisionist history about players, including the former quarterback who were also at times insufferable to watch.

Another great poster from alternate Bills message board that failed like this coaching staff has. 

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Let me help:

We are 2-6 with statistically one of the worst offenses in the modern era. We haven't scored a touchdown in two games. We only have seven offensive touchdowns in the first half of the season. These moves led to these problems and will lead to top-end free agents avoiding Buffalo in the offseason despite the cap space.

12 minutes ago, mrags said:

You are a genius. I only wish that other Bills message board closed down years and years ago, so that we could have heard your hot takes in the last 4 coaching regimes that also failed. 

If in all of those years you were here posting the same, nonsensical stuff, then i too wish i had been here to respond. 

6 minutes ago, jkirchofer said:

We are 2-6 with statistically one of the worst offenses in the modern era. We haven't scored a touchdown in two games. We only have seven offensive touchdowns in the first half of the season. These moves led to these problems and will lead to top-end free agents avoiding Buffalo in the offseason despite the cap space.

It's always darkest before the dawn my friend.

I would argue the loss of both Incognito and Wood have had the most profound impact to the Bills season.   However, if you'd like to point to the trade of Watkins, which happened prior to the playoff season they had last year, Cordy Glenn who played in all of 6 of the 17 games in the playoff season they had last year, Preston Brown: a middle of the road linebacker on a defense that was statistically worse than the one we currently have, and Tyrod Freaking Taylor who is sitting on the bench for a team who just fired their head coach, please be my guest.  I posted on the Buffalo Bills Message Board three years ago, so what do I know. 

I watch the games, I know they stink.   But, I am also not going to let my emotions get the better of my common sense.   They needed to stop being 8-8 every year and grow a pair to do everything they could to find a Franchise Quarterback and not settle for a new incarnation of Kyle Orton every year..  They did that, so I am not going to walk around perpetually upset that a rookie isn't Aaron Rodgers or even worse because the coach claps too much. 

The bottom line is this.   If Allen sucks, Beane and McDermott are gone.   If he doesn't they wont be.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

If in all of those years you were here posting the same, nonsensical stuff, then i too wish i had been here to respond. 

Yeah. I was. Too bad. Would have been nice to have someone of your caliber IQ to argue with.