Positives to look for in 2nd half of season

12 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Sit Allen. He should be shut down for the season. 

I agree with doing that and Tremaine Edmunds. We don’t need a 20 year old MLB with more than 1 concussion. How many concussions does this kid need before he’s legally able to drink?

3 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

I agree with doing that and Tremaine Edmunds. We don’t need a 20 year old MLB with more than 1 concussion. How many concussions does this kid need before he’s legally able to drink?

We cant bubblewrap players. Young players have to play.  

35 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

1. Get Allen back out there when hes healthy. Give him more reps and experience to build on  for next year. 

2. Continue to see Zay Jones develop as a WR. Hes definitely improved over last season. 

3. Seeing Milano and Edmunds turn into a lethal LB duo. 

What else you guys got? Its a tough year. We need to focus on the little battles (individual player progressions) so we can gear up next year and be much more competitive. 

Go Bills ?

All of this plus watching Tre continue to improve. He’s currently having one of the best seasons i’ve seen since Revis island. A notch below but wow can Tre ball out. 

8 hours ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Ever since it's been tracked by the NFL. So tell me what excites you about this regime?  The process?  The process we are using is broken

They have a plan and are doing it to a T. They loaded up on dead cap space this year and went defense knowing the offense would be bad. Maybe not THIS bad but bad. The D is very good. They have really good young players on that side of the ball.

Next years draft and FA class is about fixing the offense and seeing what we have in Josh Allen with a real team around him.

Will it work? No idea. But they have the cap room and plan in place to make it happen.

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

They have a plan and are doing it to a T. They loaded up on dead cap space this year and went defense knowing the offense would be bad. Maybe not THIS bad but bad. The D is very good. They have really good young players on that side of the ball.

Next years draft and FA class is about fixing the offense and seeing what we have in Josh Allen with a real team around him.

Will it work? No idea. But they have the cap room and plan in place to make it happen.

Remember last year when everyone thought last draft and offseason would be about the offence after their first draft was about the Defence? They were going to get their QB and load up on weapons to help him succeed. Instead they got their QB and took more defence and loaded up on dead cap space neglecting the offence once again

I wouldn't hold my breath that these guys are going to focus on the offence this offseason.

4 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Remember last year when everyone thought last draft and offseason would be about the offence after their first draft was about the Defence? They were going to get their QB and load up on weapons to help him succeed. Instead they got their QB and took more defence and loaded up on dead cap space neglecting the offence once again

I wouldn't hold my breath that these guys are going to focus on the offence this offseason.

Whats the point having two sides with galring holes when you can pretty much completely fix one side?

I'm pretty confident that an idiot off the street could see that offense is what we have to focus on...if not from them it will be coming from Pegula...