For the sake of the potential #1 overall pick, start Peterman

If Allen is out til after the bye and perhaps the whole season and we're really looking to the future...

start Peterman.

Anderson might not have the stats, but if you're watching him, we will absolutely win 6 or 7 games this season even after this Patriots loss. Our defense is soooooo damn good and Anderson looks like he's starting to get a little more comfortable... yes, I know what his stats are.

So, let's make everyone happy... the Peterman guys... the tank guys....

well... I guess not the "win now" guys-- I was one of those.

But... can't please everyone.

Start Peterman!!!

5 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

If Allen is out til after the bye and perhaps the whole season and we're really looking to the future...

start Peterman.

Anderson might not have the stats, but if you're watching him, we will absolutely win 6 or 7 games this season even after this Patriots loss. Our defense is soooooo damn good and Anderson looks like he's starting to get a little more comfortable... yes, I know what his stats are.

So, let's make everyone happy... the Peterman guys... the tank guys....

well... I guess not the "win now" guys-- I was one of those.

But... can't please everyone.

Start Peterman!!!

well...............do you trust this mgmt to pick a good qb with a top 3 pick??/ or even have the judgment to pick a qb at alll???? look at our qb situation right now

1 minute ago, Bills Wilk said:

We don't no how to draft anyway so it don't matter 

so true. pegula has built a laughing stock with his hires. cripe the guy has owned the team and has made nothing but hiring mistakes.

guy is another danny snyder

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

No need QB.

Trade down for more picks for more weapons.

u sure??? at the very least we need a professional backup...and we better hope allen gets better qb instincts and better accuracy. cuz he has sucked

• Like (+1) 1