Has the light finally gone on for Zay Jones?

KOKO NFL

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Milano was all over the field. 

He got caught up in the middle again...and one block should not knock him out of plays...he's weak up top.I won't challenge his warrior like mental state on the field...but he needs to play his position.

28 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He's none of quick, fast, or explosive.  There is no suddenness to his game that threatens opposing defenses.  He has to win by scheme for the most part.  Not very impressive to me. 

He gets open and has shown good hands when given the chance this year. Big time improvements from last year in my eyes

27 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

Still no Ju-Ju Smith Schuster mentions in this thread?  Fixed.  

6 catches for 55 yards...against a bad defense.  

And they traded up for him.  

Wouldve been 7 for 100 yards and a TD if Anderson doesn’t muff the snap.   Zay doesn’t exactly have Big Ben throwing to him is what I’m subtly alluding to. 

Edited by SCBills

26 minutes ago, Bring it said:

Don’t know how good Zay will be yet but it was a mistake letting Woods get away. Good all around receiver! 

again, why does anyone think Woods wanted to stay? He was visibly upset with lack of balls his way with Tyrod, he was free as a bird - why would he choose to waste more young careers getting 3 balls thrown his way a game? I wouldnt want that ***** lol

42 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

Its some of the little things though, like attacking, adjusting and almost coming down with the 1v1 in endzone in the 4th quarter. Unlike most WR's we have had he is attacking the ball, and running with some aggressiveness

We're grasping at straws, but I also liked the way he rode the sideline and extended the ball for extra yardage.

He was drafted too high, but he can contribute if we ever get a legit #1. He's a nice player.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

He got caught up in the middle again...and one block should not knock him out of plays...he's weak up top.I won't challenge his warrior like mental state on the field...but he needs to play his position.

He was only behind White in performance tonight imo, our second best player. I didn't see him out of position much or getting blocked out of plays either, he was playing fast with good instincts. Honestly don't know what you were watching.

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

We're grasping at straws, but I also liked the way he rode the sideline and extended the ball for extra yardage.

He was drafted too high, but he can contribute if we ever get a legit #1. He's a nice player.

we are... but in this offense with these QB's, and surrounding talent its pretty hard to actually judge him. Wasn't there a stat he was one of the highest in league in terms of separation? Doesn't that count for something? If he is getting separation, and isnt dropping the ball, what else can he do to prove his worth besides maybe a back flip foot grab into a cartwheel between two safeties for a TD.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

How about just congrats to Jones for playing a nice game tonight despite tough circumstances.

He’s improving, despite tough circumstances. That’s all you can ask, and I hope the rest of the team continues to do the same. 

• Like (+1) 1

• KOKO NFL changed the title to Has the light finally gone on for Zay Jones?

I see words like complementary, he's OK, he sucks

With 6 catches for 55 yards, Zay Jones is the Bills leading receiver in catches, YPG and 1st downs

25 catches on 42 targets, 281 yards, 13 IDN and 1 TD (by Nate).  

Using  stats to state your case helps. 

He's produced the most for Buffalo in the WR department  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan