Has the light finally gone on for Zay Jones?

KOKO NFL

Zay Jones is starting to play ball, making catches. For all the drops last year, and his off-season stuff, I give the kid credit for turning it around. May not be a # 1 (or even a #2) but looks like he could be a productive #3 and a future piece of a winning puzzle. 

• Like (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

He's nothing special,just targeted tonight.

Good luck with that.

Its some of the little things though, like attacking, adjusting and almost coming down with the 1v1 in endzone in the 4th quarter. Unlike most WR's we have had he is attacking the ball, and running with some aggressiveness

Just now, eanyills said:

Woods has become one of the best possession receivers in the league. Saying Zay can become that “easily” is quite a stretch.

I loved Woods in Buffalo. He is in what his 5th year? Zay COULD in 5 years, hard to compare. I do think Woods is better though - however no way he would have signed to stay as a WR for Tyrod. I remember games of him being visible frustrated for not getting the ball

5 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

He's nothing special,just targeted tonight.

Good luck with that.

He doesn’t have to be special. Every player on the team can’t be special. Jones can be a piece of the puzzle though.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Not surprised you're not impressed. How is Matt Milano by the way? 

He made two nice plays and was out of position for two big p lays.watch again..I do it sober.

2 minutes ago, MDH said:

He doesn’t have to be special. Every player on the team can’t be special. Jones can be a piece of the puzzle though.

Hopefully,but it must be week in and week out.

Edited by Misterbluesky

4 minutes ago, PolishPrince said:

I loved Woods in Buffalo. He is in what his 5th year? Zay COULD in 5 years, hard to compare. I do think Woods is better though - however no way he would have signed to stay as a WR for Tyrod. I remember games of him being visible frustrated for not getting the ball

Sure. Nathan Peterman COULD become an all-pro QB, too. It’s unlikely.

Zay could become a nice player but Woods is firmly a top-15 WR. One could argue top-10, even. The original comment that Zay can “easily” top that, is incorrect. Top-10 caliber WR would be shattering current expectations.