Terrelle Pryor in Buffalo! Update: He's signing!

Roundybout

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

What's the purpose of this signing? I know the bills are terrible on offense, but what are they trying to accomplish with this 

Or, one might ask, what is Terrelle Pryor trying to accomplish with this?

54 minutes ago, ctk232 said:

Wouldn't we all - why don't we wait these eight game and see, but yes hopeful. My only hope is every other team passed due to injury concerns and not for lack of ability at the actual position. 

I'd still like to see us add another WR in FA that is a bit more of an established vet at the position, and another in the draft. Pass catching TE would just be christmas come early, but Clay is serviceable there for now given many other priorities. Something I'd consider, even with Pryor now in the corps - move KB into the "pass-catching TE" role. Obviously we can't line him up to block, but his route running is prototypical large WR/mobile TE. He's not as physical as a Gronk TE, but with his ability to contest jump balls and still run most of the route tree I'm curious to see how that goes. Especially when he's matched up against safeties, DB 2's and 3's, or even linebackers as a result.

Not to mention he’d be lined up close to a tackle who wouldn’t have to yell as loud when giving him instructions on where to line up on every snap. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The guy was one of the most dynamic players in the league his last year in Cleveland. There is definitely a lot to like about this. It’s a shame we won’t be able to get him the ball through the air until Anderson comes back. Might have to direct snap it to him a bunch

Eh, not in top 20 for yards or catches.

Why would the Browns, and recently, the Jets, let him walk away?