Terrelle Pryor in Buffalo! Update: He's signing!

Roundybout

Good.  They should be looking at all options.  Get him in and see if he can build rapport with Allen for the rest of the year.  Great upside for a #2 who can stretch the field and make a D pay that doesn't respect his speed and physicality.  

1 hour ago, teef said:

it's a sweater!

Angola ! It's sheeps wool !

1 minute ago, Elite Poster said:

He's using us for leverage on the Jets. Surprise me Bills. Prove me wrong.

at least we have something to look forward to tonight.
 make sure does not watch the game tonight though. could be a buzzkill...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DrPJax said:

On espn pti trailer that bills offered Pryor a co tract. Just hit the screen. 

It was reported earlier that we offered him a contract, I think we're just waiting to see if he accepts. We probably won't hear anything one way or another until tomorrow. The fact that he's in Buffalo is a good sign.

17 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He doesn't have to use anyone as leverage. If he doesn't sign elsewhere the Jets will re-sign him.

..he PO'ed Bowles by discussing his groin injury with the media...doubt they take him back..........

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

I dont think the Bills are going to be stoked about he and his agent using them to try and draw interest from other teams.  Pretty clear the guy doesn't want to play here if he is currently weighing his options between sitting on his butt in Ohio or playing in the NFL.

Pretty sure he doesn’t live here. He lives in Pittsburgh.

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — A person familiar with the meeting confirms to The Associated Press that free agent Terrelle Pryor visited with the receiver- and quarterback-needy Buffalo Bills.

The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because the team has not disclosed the visit, which took place before the Bills hosted the New England Patriots on Monday night. ESPN.com first reported Pryor’s visit to Buffalo.

Pryor has seven seasons of NFL experience, and played six games this year with the New York Jets before being sidelined by a groin injury. He was released on Oct. 20 after reaching an injury settlement with the team.