Terrelle Pryor in Buffalo! Update: He's signing!

Roundybout

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

Unless he's hard up for money, he's a fool if he signs here.  

Let's be honest, he's only going to hurt his stock with this team in its current state.

Or help it? This might be one of the only places where he would be one of top 2-3 guys in targets immediately. Other teams have established QBs but also entrenched WR groups. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Redskins expected much more in 2017 and he turned down $32mm over 4 years from Browns for a one year $8mm deal from Redskins.  So both teams saw him as a #2 WR from a contract offer standpoint

All true freddyjj.  They saw him as more than he is.

Jets seen him as a 2/3.  Which is what he is.

I can see you are not for a TP signing.  I can see bringing him in for reasonable $'s for this year.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

All true freddyjj.  They saw him as more than he is.

Jets seen him as a 2/3.  Which is what he is.

I can see you are not for a TP signing.  I can see bringing him in for reasonable $'s for this year.

Not against it as OBD must see him as a low risk test drive for rest of year with no commitment for 2019.  basically an 8 game prove it deal.  Ok with that.

3 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

People still say pet peeve?

How obnoxious.

Oh I have a PLETHORA of them!  ?

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Or help it? This might be one of the only places where he would be one of top 2-3 guys in targets immediately. Other teams have established QBs but also entrenched WR groups. 

There isn't a single player on this offense who's stock has been helped in 2018.

5 minutes ago, teef said:

it's a sweater!

15 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Now we’re talking.

In a way, we all have an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big dangerous man who wants to kill us.

also- I was thinking later you could kiss me on the veranda.

...lips would be fine

6 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Not against it as OBD must see him as a low risk test drive for rest of year with no commitment for 2019.  basically an 8 game prove it deal.  Ok with that.

Pretty much the way I see it.

There could actually be some 2019 conversation in the deal.  If it has low guaranteed $'s for the Bills and a early decision

for Pryors' safety.  What I mean is X amount guaranteed after the 3rd day of the 2019 year start.

There is probably (as it looks now) not going to be a "plethora" of WR FA's available to start 2019.

The Bills as of now are going into the 2019 season with Jones, Holmes and McCloud.

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

In a way, we all have an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big dangerous man who wants to kill us.

also- I was thinking later you could kiss me on the veranda.

...lips would be fine

do you know what foreplay is?

No.

good.  either does el guapo.

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Pretty much the way I see it.

There could actually be some 2019 conversation in the deal.  If it has low guaranteed $'s for the Bills and a early decision

for Pryors' safety.  What I mean is X amount guaranteed after the 3rd day of the 2019 year start.

There is probably (as it looks now) not going to be a "plethora" of WR FA's available to start 2019.

The Bills as of now are going into the 2019 season with Jones, Holmes and McCloud.

OBD please trade Groy and a 6th to giants for Shepard WR straight up.    Now Bills have a slot WR too!

Trading for WR's does not really help us this year

BUT

If they feel that the pickings will be slim in free agency next year it absolutely makes sense.......you get a chance to rent good WR's and see if they fit....if they do you just extend their contracts and you have the money to do it which in essense is no different then signing free agents next year AND you get them some time in the offense so they hit the ground running come next year.