Terrelle Pryor in Buffalo! Update: He's signing!

Roundybout

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

One of my least favorite Buckeyes of all time 

But is a finally an athletic upgrade on the offense who has ***** on the Jets

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5bd748b7626e57534d

Where is Maurice Clarett on that list? 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

One of my least favorite Buckeyes of all time 

But is a finally an athletic upgrade on the offense who has ***** on the Jets

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5bd748b7626e57534d

Will this calm the Beane naysayers? Stay tuned, folks. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm surprised they brought him in after what I've read/heard about him. Takes plays off, not the greatest teammate, etc. But, I'm assuming they're offering a one-year deal with plans to have him chip in over the last half of the season here and then move on in 2019. He hasn't gotten many looks elsewhere so this might be his only option.

Just now, blacklabel said:

I'm surprised they brought him in after what I've read/heard about him. Takes plays off, not the greatest teammate, etc. But, I'm assuming they're offering a one-year deal with plans to have him chip in over the last half of the season here and then move on in 2019. He hasn't gotten many looks elsewhere so this might be his only option.

He was basically Cleveland's offense in 2014 (?)

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, H2o said:

Where is Maurice Clarett on that list? 

He won us a national championship by literally just reaching in and taking the ball back from Shawn Taylor!!!! 

plus he’s a good guy now and doing great things. I also may have owned a Free Maurice  (that was pre-hashtags) t shirt back in 2003 and wore it proudly to the big  nc state game  when he was supposed to be reinstated ... that was so long ago Phil Rivers was the QB. And we won! 

• Haha (+1) 1