I Will Consider The Pats Game a Win If........

Irv

if i'm not seriously back to watching the Leafs after the first quarter

18 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Only a win on the scoreboard matters, but with the Thomas ceremony at half, a close game at halftime like 13-10  would be sort of a victory. Just want to go into second half with a real chance.

for old times sake, with an improbable half time lead like that in a big game, they could put the hi-lites of Thurman fumbling it away to start off the second half for one of the Cowboys SB losses?

Edited by row_33

32 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

If the game is cancelled.

like a few years ago when they realized a game in Philly was going to be a ratings disaster, so they cancelled it because a snowstorm was coming?

56 minutes ago, WRONG JOSH said:

That's the most pathetic thing I've seen in a long time

You must not look down when you pee.   

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, teef said:

i'll be happy if i stay awake much into the second quarter.  this ***** is past my bedtime.

I purposely took tomorrow off.  Gotta burn up some of those “sick” days!

I will consider tonight’s game a win if we win. Stupid question.  A close game and a loss does not equal a win.  It’s just gives annoying Pats fans a chance to be patronizing, falsely sympathetic turds.  I won’t ever hope for a serious injury on an opposing player...even Marsha.  Karma is a biatch.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

If we WIN! That's it. You win or you lose. Consolation prizes, participant trophies, moral victories are for losers who can't sack up and accept the fact they are losers. That's an excuse for being a loser. Winners don't accept losing in any form. 

yup, the only things more disgusting is openly hoping for the injury of a great player on another team

1 hour ago, Irv said:

On 550 this morning they had a fill-in-the-blank discussion.  I will consider the Pats game a win if ________________.   What do you think? 

I will consider the Pats game a win if the game is not over by halftime

Brady gets injured in pre- game warm--ups and can't play .......( not wishing injury on him just saying)