Josh Rosen leads dramatic comeback win. Did we take the wrong Josh?

KOKO NFL

14 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I am talking, specifically, about Rosen's last drive.  For all the marbles, when it counted the most.

We can debate other QBs overall accuracy all day, but WE KNOW Josh Allen isn't accurate.  When has he ever been?

Why do you think it needed to come down to that final drive?  If you're honest with yourself, you'll know the answer.

3 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

You must have missed his amazing ball placement on handoffs to Ivory against Tennessee.

Stuck it right on him in stride.

I see.....so the perfectly placed pass to Shady that allowed him to catch the ball and have enough time to change direction and take the ball for a big gain upfield has slipped everyones mind........or the bullet he put in Zay Jones stomach on that drive?

25 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I am talking, specifically, about Rosen's last drive.  For all the marbles, when it counted the most.

We can debate other QBs overall accuracy all day, but WE KNOW Josh Allen isn't accurate.  When has he ever been?

Your reaching

3 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

When and where is this drive that I can watch?

3rd and 3 3:20 left to go in the game.......pass to Shady placed PERFECTLY....which McCoy turns up field for 1st down.  Longest pass play of the Day for Buffalo

2nd down 1:37 left to go in the game....dart to Ray Ray McCloud for first down.

Run by Josh Allen.....being the field general to put the ball where House money' favorite spot is.......

Bills win

WHat exactly is your question?

17 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Your reaching

Who is a more accurate passer, Rosen or Allen? 

Let's see who's really reaching here.

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

3rd and 3 3:20 left to go in the game.......pass to Shady placed PERFECTLY....which McCoy turns up field for 1st down.  Longest pass play of the Day for Buffalo

2nd down 1:37 left to go in the game....dart to Ray Ray McCloud for first down.

Run by Josh Allen.....being the field general to put the ball where House money' favorite spot is.......

Bills win

WHat exactly is your question?

So a checkdown and a scramble?

I am talking about passing the ball.  Downfield.  Outs, posts, comebacks...or are you going to try and flip the conversation to wins?

2 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I am talking about passing the ball.  Downfield.  Outs, posts, comebacks...or are you going to try and flip the conversation to wins?

cardinals have room for more fans I'm sure since you have so much love for their QB?

9 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I see.....so because it doesnt fit your little narrative your just going to dismiss it.....got it.

Your bias...that really is all you had to say.

48 minutes ago, no name said:

cardinals have room for more fans I'm sure since you have so much love for their QB?

Real original.

If you have a problem with the topic of conversation in this thread, perhaps you're in the wrong thread.

46 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I see.....so because it doesnt fit your little narrative your just going to dismiss it.....got it.

Your bias...that really is all you had to say.

Dismiss what!?  I'm talking about their abilities PASSING THE FOOTBALL.  What are you talking about!?

You're projecting and you didn't answer the question because I'm right.

18 hours ago, KOKO NFL said:

Josh Rosen, the 'other' Josh, led a dramatic Arizona comeback today to pull out a win 18-15 against SF. (I watched the 4th Quarter because I am in a football pool and the game mattered). Down 15-3 in the 4th Quarter, JR was accurate and stayed poised, under duress, in the pocket. Dare I say, unlike the Bills' strong-armed, mobile, yet skiddish and inaccurate rookie, Josh Allen. 

Did the Bills take the wrong Josh? From the evidence I've seen to date... regrettably, yes.

The same Josh Rosen posted the 2nd lowest QB performance to only Nathan Peterman this year a week before.  Allen also destroyed the Vikings.  These are first round picks, they will have ups and downs...WAY too soon to know who will be better.

No offense...its utterly stupid...scratch that...BEYOND utterly stupid to make ANY conclusions this year, good or bad, about any rookie at any position.  The fact people keep asking this stupid question on this board EVERY single week is getting beyond annoying.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Real original.

If you have a problem with the topic of conversation in this thread, perhaps you're in the wrong thread.

Dismiss what!?  I'm talking about their abilities PASSING THE FOOTBALL.  What are you talking about!?

You're projecting and you didn't answer the question because I'm right.

Your right about what exactly?

That Josh Rosen is more accurate with the football.....he is...everybody knows that.  You know what.....he also has NOT been playing well with better targets.

Are you saying that Josh Allen cant throw the football.....LOL is that REALLY the arguement you are trying to make?   LOL

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

That Josh Rosen is more accurate with the football.....he is...everybody knows that.  You know what.....he also has NOT been playing well with better targets.

Are you saying that Josh Allen cant throw the football.....LOL is that REALLY the arguement you are trying to make?   LOL

Quote me where I said Josh Allen "can't throw the football".  What does that even mean?

The question is, "Can Josh Allen throw the football accurately?"  The answer is, "Not consistently.  He never has."

Now show me where I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Quote me where I said Josh Allen "can't throw the football".  What does that even mean?

The question is, "Can Josh Allen throw the football accurately?"  The answer is, "Not consistently.  He never has."

Now show me where I'm wrong.

This arguement has been beaten to death with a stick.......

He is not as accurate as Josh Rosen....he also is very raw fundamentally.....has had ***** receivers who dont help him out......and made a big leap in fundamentals from just one offseason away from Wyoming......and he may well end up being a better NFL QB then Josh Rosen when it is all said and done

I value accuracy....but it is not the ONLY thing that makes a NFL QB successful

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

All the marbles isn’t a term used vs the 2018 49’ers 

• Haha (+1) 2

Allen has two wins, against 2017 playoff teams.  Rosen has two wins...against the 49ers.  Allen had a comeback drive, for all the marbles, against the Titans.  Rosen had a comeback drive against the 49ers.  Think OP's trolling us all.  I can't think they'd make this post in seriousness.  If so, ?.

20 hours ago, KOKO NFL said:

Josh Rosen, the 'other' Josh, led a dramatic Arizona comeback today to pull out a win 18-15 against SF. (I watched the 4th Quarter because I am in a football pool and the game mattered). Down 15-3 in the 4th Quarter, JR was accurate and stayed poised, under duress, in the pocket. Dare I say, unlike the Bills' strong-armed, mobile, yet skiddish and inaccurate rookie, Josh Allen. 

Did the Bills take the wrong Josh? From the evidence I've seen to date... regrettably, yes.

The Bills drafted the 'other' Josh. 

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Allen can't pass the football. And yes there is a very big difference in passing a football and throwing a football. Allen is a thrower.  You don't want a thrower.