McCarthy is going to get fired

Watkins90

Just now, NewDayBills said:

Yeah because having the coach who groomed Aaron Rodgers is a bad thing, if McCarthy does get fired it'd be stupid not to bring him in. 

Keeping Frazier guarantees that Tre White and Edmunds don't get traded or cut loose by the next regime.

He didn't groom Aaron Rodgers. I'm not giving him credit for Aaron Rodgers. Rodgers deserves that credit. 

Though Rodgers has a ring, his situation reminds me of Marino. He's never had that top tier RB to pair with. Can you imagine that Packers squad if they swung a trade for Le'Veon Bell? 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

His use of Aaron Jones so far this season has been baffling

I don't get it at all either. He's clearly their best back. I think I may have read something about between the suspension and being a liability in pass blocking they are frustrated with him? I don't watch their games enough to know if that's the case.

18 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Current problems on the O are not of Dabolls making.  I am betting Daboll returns next year.

Not Dabolls fault that he came into the worst offense in this organizations history in the last couple of decades.......he has nothing....nothing to work with....but if McD is canned at end of season than whomever they replace him with will no doubt have yet a new OC come in again...........McD or Beane or whoever it is between them is at fault for this mess..........

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Yeah because having the coach who groomed Aaron Rodgers is a bad thing, if McCarthy does get fired it'd be stupid not to bring him in. 

Keeping Frazier guarantees that Tre White and Edmunds don't get traded or cut loose by the next regime.

Keep the current guys and that doesn't happen

Laugh if you want but McD isn't going anywhere soon

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

He'd make a good O.C. for us next year. 

I don't see how he survives this season if he doesn't win a SB. Wasting another one of Aaron Rodgers prime years with bad coaching and stupid decisions. 

lol good oc? he sucks cant even win with one of the greatest of all time, wtf is he going to do here?

18 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Keep the current guys and that doesn't happen

Laugh if you want but McD isn't going anywhere soon

Agree, at least not before the 2020 season.  Right now McD seems to have a long rope, it's up to him if he hangs himself in a couple of years.

1 hour ago, Watkins90 said:

I don't see how he survives this season if he doesn't win a SB. Wasting another one of Aaron Rodgers prime years with bad coaching and stupid decisions. 

So...he's a bad coach (I agree with that) but you'd want him here as an OC?

No thanks.

1 hour ago, Watkins90 said:

Does this mean Bill Belichick is actually a good coach?

Conventional wisdom at this board says anyone could win multiple championships with Tom Brady as your QB and folks love to talk about BB's record prior to having Brady as his QB.

If that's true, where are Green Bay's pile of championships?  Rodgers is arguably better than Brady.

22 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Agree, at least not before the 2020 season.  Right now McD seems to have a long rope, it's up to him if he hangs himself in a couple of years.

Next season 2019 will be his last here.

He won't survive the Allen project going south.

Edited by Fadingpain