Good news in Brazil

bdutton

35 minutes ago, KW95 said:

haha!

more like:  Canadian living in Brazil who likes to pull your chains and get you guys going.  It's so easy to do.  Just post anything really and you guys bite like a tick!

Oh, I get it. You don't mean a thing you say.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Oh, I get it. You don't mean a thing you say.

Pretty much in regards to Right wing and left wing!

I think any side can be in power and have good policies and try to do the best for the people.

Trump on the other hand is a big douchebag!

1 minute ago, KW95 said:

Pretty much in regards to Right wing and left wing!

I think any side can be in power and have good policies and try to do the best for the people.

Trump on the other hand is a big douchebag!

I know you don't mean that.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, KW95 said:

haha!

more like:  Canadian living in Brazil who likes to pull your chains and get you guys going.  It's so easy to do.  Just post anything really and you guys bite like a tick!

I spent nine days a month there for about eight years.

Enjoyed it, but don't envy you a bit.

Todo bem?

4 hours ago, KW95 said:

haha!

Yeah...because that makes us think you're less of a ****head.  

6 hours ago, KW95 said:

haha!

You do realize that you aren't "getting anyone going",  but rather are convincing other people that you're stupid.

I'm not really sure how you consider that to be some sort of personal victory, but you do you.

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 years later...
9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

image.png.237713baa1bc542309a26940d38bcf7b.png        This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.

Why do we need to start new threads when one already exists?

And why tf do you care?

Fascism is when, for democracy to win, you must ban the fascist’s campaign, corruptly bury the democrat’s bribery convictions, invent scandals near daily to kill the fascist’s credibility, threaten journalists covering the fascist’s POV, use vote buying schemes to bribe people to vote for the democrat, and prevent cabs and billboards from displaying the fascist’s face. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

Fascism is when, for democracy to win, you must ban the fascist’s campaign, corruptly bury the democrat’s bribery convictions, invent scandals near daily to kill the fascist’s credibility, threaten journalists covering the fascist’s POV, use vote buying schemes to bribe people to vote for the democrat, and prevent cabs and billboards from displaying the fascist’s face. 

Or just pretend all that is actually happening 

• Like (+1) 1

I will start listening to l*ftoids about the “danger” of fascism when I can find one who can accurately describe the conditions that have led to fascist takeovers in first world nations. 

Edited by LeviF

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

I will start listening to l*ftoids about the “danger” of fascism when I can find one who can accurately describe the conditions that have led to fascist takeovers in first world nations. 

And who aren't raging hypocrites.