Is it conceivable that Tyrod Taylor comes back to Buffalo?

brianthomas

7 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

So does trading a 3rd round pick for a guy who you are forced to bench by week 3 

Come on man.    

PLAYOFFS 

Come on man. 

Foles stunk for the Rams.  He won the SB in Philly. I couldn't care less what the dumpster fire franchise the Clowns can or cannot do with our cast offs just as Doug Peterson didn't care what Fisher couldn't do with Foles.

On 10/28/2018 at 3:37 PM, brianthomas said:

I was just on NFL.com & clicked on an article about potential trade deadline moves & saw fan favorite Tyrod Taylor mentioned with Buffalo being a potential landing spot. Not only to be an upgrade over Derek Anderson but to serve as a mentor for Allen.

Its almost too funny to think about but #1 is it conceivable & #2 do you think Tyrod would even be open to come back here?

With how sick i am about all the Tyrod debates these past few years, its ironic for me to even make this post. But I'm curious as to what some of you guys think.

Here's the short write up from NFL.com: Screenshot_1.thumb.png.82c1ff43e5cb1f713306390fdc1ef812.png

I know some would not be happy with Tyrod returning to the Bills, but I would not mind that.  With his escapability and his ball protection, it would help.  Now if we are intent on loosing as many games as possible to secure a top five draft pick, then this would be a bad idea.  However, he would be the best qb on the roster by far.

Edited by longtimebillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

PLAYOFFS 

Come on man. 

Foles stunk for the Rams.  He won the SB in Philly. I couldn't care less what the dumpster fire franchise the Clowns can or cannot do with our cast offs just as Doug Peterson didn't care what Fisher couldn't do with Foles.

Glad you enjoyed the 130 yard 3 point performance. 

You deserve better.   Stop defending garbage players that give the Bills zero chance at obtaining rings 

On 10/28/2018 at 6:48 PM, ColoradoBills said:

Chance is pretty much zero but thanks for the TT thread, it's a pleasant break from the Mahomes threads!

I think the chance is pretty much 45%.  Allen may not - and probably shouldn't - come back this season.  I think Andersen is just collecting a retirement check.

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

i had better last year.  Evidently Coach McDermott doesn't think I deserve it any more.

The 56 yard games are the stuff dreams are made of.  

You are are better than this.       Watch other teams play football for a point of reference.  

Dead topic.    Dead qb.       

On 10/29/2018 at 12:55 AM, Thurman#1 said:

I'm not clear who Austin Knoblauch, the guy who wrote this, is, other than the "Digital content editor." 

I don't see this at all, myself.

Cousin of Chuck Knoblauch?

Edited by LittleJoeCartwright

11 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

Buffalo is probably the only place Tyrod can’t play. 

...with the current management still employed.

He could easily end up in Buffalo one way or another down the road.  

Tyrod is good enough to linger around the league forever in various roles.

15 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Glad you enjoyed the 130 yard 3 point performance. 

You deserve better.   Stop defending garbage players that give the Bills zero chance at obtaining rings 

When you say "better" do you mean stuff like Allen putting up 74, 82, and 84 yards passing, per game, in half his games so far this year? 

Or are you referencing Anderson's 2 INTs and 4.5 points per game in his 2 starts?

Maybe you mean Nate Peterman's career 44.3% completion percentage?  

Where is all this "better" QB play you speak of, and how can we get some of it?

15 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

...with the current management still employed.

He could easily end up in Buffalo one way or another down the road.  

Tyrod is good enough to linger around the league forever in various roles.

When you say "better" do you mean stuff like Allen putting up 74, 82, and 84 yards passing, per game, in half his games so far this year? 

Or are you referencing Anderson's 2 INTs and 4.5 points per game in his 2 starts?

Maybe you mean Nate Peterman's career 44.3% completion percentage?  

Where is all this "better" QB play you speak of, and how can we get some of it?

31st ranked passing offense is just what the doctor ordered. 

That’ll bring all of the success ??