Is it conceivable that Tyrod Taylor comes back to Buffalo?

brianthomas

14 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

The 56 yard games are the stuff dreams are made of.  

You are are better than this.       Watch other teams play football for a point of reference.  

Dead topic.    Dead qb.       

you seem to be pretty animated about it still.

but you are right. 82 yards > 59 yards.

This time last year we had won twice as many games. What changed?

Edited by reddogblitz

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

This time last year had won twice as many games. What changed?

We lost an average center and an above average guard, which obviously accounts for a 9 PPG loss and more turnovers through 8 games than we had for the entire 2017 season. That includes the first half of the Chargers game when Peterman worked his magic.

Look, I understand moving on from Tyrod because he was never going to lead us to the Superbowl. To deny that he was DRASTICALLY better than anything we've had this season is absurd.

46 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Look, I understand moving on from Tyrod because he was never going to lead us to the Superbowl. To deny that he was DRASTICALLY better than anything we've had this season is absurd.

I don't understand it at all. I love how you state the bolded like it's a fact.

I am disgruntled with this whole process.  We were the 6th best team in the AFC last year.now we're the worst.  IMHO that is unacceptable no mAtter how you slice it.

I hope your right and this "rebuild" thing works.  It is far from a given.  What happened to rebuild and win at the same  time?

Meanwhile I'm blowing seAson ticket bucks on historically bad football. Thanks Terry and Kim .

But hey the Thurman Thomas half time thing was  cool.  Stampede rocks.the new Billy Buffalo is cute. Who needs good football when we have all that?

46 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

We lost an average center and an above average guard, which obviously accounts for a 9 PPG loss and more turnovers through 8 games than we had for the entire 2017 season. That includes the first half of the Chargers game when Peterman worked his magic.

all of those linemen were gone before FA and the draft.One of them we traded away. It's a lame excuse.

Edited by reddogblitz

8 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I don't understand it at all. I love how you state the bolded like it's a fact.

I am disgruntled with this whole process.  We were the 6th best team in the AFC last year.now we're the worst.  IMHO that is unacceptable no mAtter how you slice it.

I hope your right and this "rebuild" thing works.  It is far from a given.  What happened to rebuild and win at the same  time?

Meanwhile I'm blowing seAson ticket bucks on historically bad football. Thanks Terry and Kim .

But hey the Thurman Thomas half time thing was  cool.  Stampede rocks.the new Billy Buffalo is cute. Who needs good football when we have all that?

all of those linemen were gone before FA and the draft.One of them we traded away. It's a lame excuse.

I was being facetious. I think you may understand my post better if you re-read it.

15 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

The 56 yard games are the stuff dreams are made of.  

You are are better than this.       Watch other teams play football for a point of reference.  

Dead topic.    Dead qb.       

But watching Teyrod run around like a chicken with its head chopped off was entertainment within the entertainment ;) 

I still can't Billieve  McB got a 3rd rnd pick(Harrison Phillips) for him. ;) 

Edited by JMF2006

5 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

I was being facetious. I think you may understand my post better if you re-read it.

I 

Ok. I guess I just don't take facetiousness very well.  :

I was at the game last night and feeling very disgruntled with "The Process" today.  We looked like fools last night with our "Qb" punching a time clock.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I 

Ok. I guess I just don't take facetiousness very well.  :

I was at the tIme last night and feeling very disgruntled with "The Process" today. 

The old man threw for 290 yds last night.

If JA was paying attention he should see that one on one these recievers can beat thier man and make a catch most of the time.

Its going to get better next year keep the faith and trust the process,the D and ST are almost fixed next its the O.

Edited by JMF2006

17 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

The old man threw for 290 yds last night.

If JA was paying attention he should see that one on one these recievers can beat thier man and make a catch most of the time.

Its going to get better next year keep the faith and trust the process,the D and ST are almost fixed next its the O.

how are STs fixed? We get bad returns. We had 2 chances to pin the Patsies** in side the 5 twice and missed both. Our punter can't catch the snap and has had at least one blocked.  Hauschmoney and the Fg unit is solid.

Meanwhile the Rams pinned the  Cheese inside the 1 twice and forced a fumble on a KO. That is a fixed ST unit.  I think we need a new ST coordinator. This is a part of the game that needs a !of of work IMHO.

The old man is punching a time clock.  I'm not sure how.much longer He s on the team.  I was at the game and on the pick 6 I watched the old man to see what he would do.  He took off after the dude with a good angle. Then when he got down there and could have shoved the guy out of bounds he stopped and ran away.  At least 50 of those yards came after that when the Patsies**  were in  a soft prevent.

Edited by reddogblitz

On 10/30/2018 at 1:28 AM, Teddy KGB said:

Glad you enjoyed the 130 yard 3 point performance. 

You deserve better.   Stop defending garbage players that give the Bills zero chance at obtaining rings 

+1.  Bills fans need to set the bar higher on the standards expected of their starting QB for us to be consistently in the playoffs especially from a division dominated by the Patriots

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

how are STs fixed? We get bad returns. We had 2 chances to pin the Patsies** in side the 5 twice and missed both. Our punter can't catch the snap and had had at least one blocked.  Hauschmoney and the Fg unit is solid.

Meanwhile the Rams pinned the  Cheese inside the 1 twice and forced a fumble on a KO. That is a fixed ST unit.  I think we need a new ST coordinator. This is a part of the game that needs a !of of work IMHO.

I have to agree..our ST coaching is terrible.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

This time last year we had won twice as many games. What changed?

Back then we weren't in a rebuild. Now we are.

Wins are a team stat, not a QB stat.

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

how are STs fixed? We get bad returns. We had 2 chances to pin the Patsies** in side the 5 twice and missed both. Our punter can't catch the snap and has had at least one blocked.  Hauschmoney and the Fg unit is solid.

The old man is punching a time clock.  I'm not sure how.much longer He s on the team.  I was at the game and on the pick 6 I watched the old man to see what he would do.  He took off after the dude with a good angle. Then when he got down there and could have shoved the guy out of bounds he stopped and ran away.  At least 50 of those yards came after that when the Patsies**  were in  a soft prevent.

The key word you omitted from what I said is .............Almost.

As in ST is ALMOST fixed.

QB's 35 and up aren't paid to tackle and he wasn't getting there without paying a sigmnificant price.

I was sitting in section 218 and the play happened right in front of me.