Is it conceivable that Tyrod Taylor comes back to Buffalo?

brianthomas

Tyrod is a free agent at end of the year. I don't see a trade but we could maybe sign him in off-season. It would make Beane look very smart. Trading him for a 3rd round pick which is used to help trade up to grab a franchise QB and then sign him to be a mentor for said franchise QB.  Genius

Not a chance, the current front office couldnt wait to get rid of him. If there had been a Panthers QB available Taylor would have been gone sooner. Your more likely to see Peterman back in as starter then Taylor traded for. 

It wouldn't shock me to see Anderson retire soon if he takes a couple more hits. He is older, was out of football until 3 weeks ago and already complaining of being sore from taking a beating in his first game. He would have probably announced his retirement already but doing a favour for Beane and McDermott by hanging in until the Bye week.

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Yes it’s absolutely conceivable he comes back to buffalo, to appear for a traffic ticket he previously got, or to close on his former home, or because he left his pet with a neighbor when he moved.  

Build a wall.  Keep him out 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, brianthomas said:

I was just on NFL.com & clicked on an article about potential trade deadline moves & saw fan favorite Tyrod Taylor mentioned with Buffalo being a potential landing spot. Not only to be an upgrade over Derek Anderson but to serve as a mentor for Allen.

Its almost too funny to think about but #1 is it conceivable & #2 do you think Tyrod would even be open to come back here?

With how sick i am about all the Tyrod debates these past few years, its ironic for me to even make this post. But I'm curious as to what some of you guys think.

Here's the short write up from NFL.com: Screenshot_1.thumb.png.82c1ff43e5cb1f713306390fdc1ef812.png

Tyrod's a character guy and a tremendous physical talent. But he's not a guy who you want mentoring a young guy. He's never shown a real command of the passing game.

And he's a guy who requires a certain kind of offense to maximize. You also don't want to have the team running a different offense than the one they want to run the next few years after Allen (hopefully) sees the light come on.

I bet Tyrod has a long NFL career, but my guess is he's eventually going to be a backup, and not for a guy who needs a mentor.

9 hours ago, brianthomas said:

I was just on NFL.com & clicked on an article about potential trade deadline moves & saw fan favorite Tyrod Taylor mentioned with Buffalo being a potential landing spot. Not only to be an upgrade over Derek Anderson but to serve as a mentor for Allen.

Its almost too funny to think about but #1 is it conceivable & #2 do you think Tyrod would even be open to come back here?

With how sick i am about all the Tyrod debates these past few years, its ironic for me to even make this post. But I'm curious as to what some of you guys think.

Here's the short write up from NFL.com: Screenshot_1.thumb.png.82c1ff43e5cb1f713306390fdc1ef812.png

Please provide the link, brother. Thanks. Makes it easier for anyone who wants to respond.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000979101/article/players-attracting-interest-ahead-of-trade-deadline

I'm not clear who Austin Knoblauch, the guy who wrote this, is, other than the "Digital content editor." 

I don't see this at all, myself.

Edited by Thurman#1