The Chiefs game makes me sad

Toledo Bill

It is funny how the McCoach supporters are so offended by someone bringing up something Bills related . . . and very pertinent . . . on a Bills message board.

The decision to trade that pick and pass on Mahomes continues to be relevant . . . especially given the way McBeane have (mis)managed the QB situation.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I love the thread complainers who never miss an opportunity to get their inner hall monitor on to b*&^h how people shouldn't respond to a topic while they respond to almost every topic. 'It's really funny.

Edited by billsfan714
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

This is nothing compared to tomorrow night and Tuesday.

It will be very interesting.  I'm coming on just for the humor.

1 hour ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Okay folks I'm excited to report that my time machine is almost done!  Once completed I'll set it to drop me off at one Bills Drive right before the trade with KC and I'll make sure I bring Mahomes stat sheet.  

I know the tough part will be convincing the Bills management that I'm from the future and I have to hope they don't call the Orchard Park police on me.  So do you folks have any ideas as to what else I can bring back with me to convince them?  The funny thing is that if it works and we have Mahomes starting for us Monday night I may be the only one to know the real story here.

Get McDermott to show you his BFF picture of him and Nate.  Nate should be dissolving like Marty McFlys' brother.

I'm sure he has one in his wallet.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Yeah another WAHomes thread :doh:

You complaining about someone starting a thread when you started "trade Mario Williams for John Skelton" thread is pretty funny..............but you took so much sh*t for it I get why you want to give some back.?

Mahomes is basically Dan Marino of 1984.............second year dude blowing up record books.........so the detractors just gotta deal with the fact that fans are going to hate that Sean McDermott said "nah" when Mahomes fell to him.

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

You complaining about someone starting a thread when you started "trade Mario Williams for John Skelton" thread is pretty funny..............but you took so much sh*t for it I get why you want to give some back.?

Mahomes is basically Dan Marino of 1984.............second year dude blowing up record books.........so the detractors just gotta deal with the fact that fans are going to hate that Sean McDermott said "nah" when Mahomes fell to him.

You're right.   Im sure Pats fans in the 80s never lamented to taking Eason when Marino was there or making a move up for Kelly.   Decisions like that can set you back 10 plus years.   Fans have every right to criticize supposed professionals in the front office/scouts when they make poor decisions.

Edited by billsfan714
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, H2o said:

Dear God.......this again? 

get used to it

3 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Yeah another WAHomes thread :doh:

get used to it

48 minutes ago, bills11 said:

how many mahomes threads are we gonna have? its seems like theres a new one everyday the bills front office is incompetent sure we passed on him lets move on cant change the past.

get used to it

• Haha (+1) 1

I love the comments trying to explain away his production. It's silly, just stop. 

He has 26 TDs (28 total!)  in 8 games. He is a cheat code. Enjoy it and don't take it for granted.

You will wait a long time to see a QB come in and dominate the way Mahomes has. 

He's always going to be the one that got away. Oh well, c'est la vie.

At least we have our 3 QBs with 3 passing TDs on the year. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Mahomes is just not a process guy.

But have you seen Nate Peterman?  Oh my, he's fabulous!