Anybody have more clips of Allen than what YouTube shows?

blacklabel

I keep trying to find the throws the kid made in the Texans game. He looked like he was making some progress on that game in terms of getting rid of it on time and accurately. On the play he was injured he zipped one into a tight window to KB. I think he also had a very nice on time throw to Clay. There was also that improvised play where he hit KB for what would've been a 45 yard gain had it not been for a illegal frickin' procedure penalty. 

I'm sure I could find this stuff thru the All 22 videos but I'm not trying to pay a subscription fee just to see a few throws. And I know of @YardsPerPass on Twitter, he does a lot of play by play breakdowns on his feed but hasn't been active in a few weeks. Cover1 is another dude I follow but I didn't see anything on his blog. 

Just wondering if anyone can point me in that direction. Go Bills. 

When he isn't playing they won't care what he does.  They are just a bunch of arm chair quarterbacks who would rather tear down a guy instead of build him up.  HE IS A ROOKIE

R O O K I E

Josh will be good for years to come.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, blacklabel said:

I keep trying to find the throws the kid made in the Texans game. He looked like he was making some progress on that game in terms of getting rid of it on time and accurately. On the play he was injured he zipped one into a tight window to KB. I think he also had a very nice on time throw to Clay. There was also that improvised play where he hit KB for what would've been a 45 yard gain had it not been for a illegal frickin' procedure penalty. 

I'm sure I could find this stuff thru the All 22 videos but I'm not trying to pay a subscription fee just to see a few throws. And I know of @YardsPerPass on Twitter, he does a lot of play by play breakdowns on his feed but hasn't been active in a few weeks. Cover1 is another dude I follow but I didn't see anything on his blog. 

Just wondering if anyone can point me in that direction. Go Bills. 

I could be wrong, but I believe you can get a free trial to Gamepass and then cancel.

Cover1 is increasingly putting stuff into their paid subscription level.