Kevin1778

Should the Bills Trade McCoy?  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Bills Trade McCoy

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but after MNF

1 hour ago, the skycap said:

Why do posters complain about how much it cost to have a player on the roster like they are spending their own money?

I agree. The Bills problem right now is paying players not on the roster. Complaining about paying good players seems pretty silly. 

I don't think you lose the locker room if you trade him as players are smart enough to realize that if you're 2-6 you're pry not making the playoffs.

I would trade him if you get a fair offer, but wouldn't unload him for a 4th round pick or worse.  If not, let him play out his contract and RB is one less thing you have to worry about this offseason.

6 hours ago, NewEraBills said:

Only if they can get proper compensation that will help them, namely a 2nd or 3rd round pick.  Otherwise just let him play out his deal.

If McCoy could bring a 2d or 3d round pick in trade, he’d have been long gone.  He might bring a 5th rounder right now, and that’s hardly worth the trouble.

10 hours ago, Kevin1778 said:

I voted yes, simply because Ivory and Murphy are more than capable and it saves a ton of money. 

Yes, all day long the answer is yes, if someone is willing to dance with us.

I've been saying this for weeks now, as have others.

My price is a 3rd, or better, if possible.

We actually have some leverage with Philly so that should help.

For what? How can I answer if I know only that he is gone and not the other half of the bargain? I'm not impatient so I don't want to just unload him for a day 3 pick. Nor do I want to unload K Benjamin for 1 bad season when we have the worst crop of WR's and QB's in the league around him as well as a very weak OL. Shady has a couple good years left and KB may not be great, but he has always been good until now. If I'm Beane, I'm not going to panic and make a trade that I'll regret later. I guess getting old does that. It gives you better perspective on the long term.

20 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If the return is aWR that can start for us this year and next year, maybe. If it’s just a pick that’s after round 2, I don’t want it.

So you are saying a wideout from any other team basically?

i will stretch mine out to a third round pick. Still a ton of starters found in that round, and especially interior o lineman. 

On 10/27/2018 at 8:30 AM, wppete said:

If we get a 2nd then yes. If not then we keep shady on this team and have a strong running game next year. 

How do you envision McCoy bringing us a strong running game next year?

Do you think he will kidnap Todd Gurley?

Or do you think he will build a time machine?

Edited by QCity

2 hours ago, QCity said:

How do you envision McCoy bringing us a strong running game next year?

Do you think he will kidnap Todd Gurley?

Or do you think he will build a time machine?

You are a funny guy... ?‍♂️